BVEStation

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
NYCTA Projects / Re: W Train WIP
« Last post by MP89 on September 15, 2017, 05:21:06 pm »
Will you release that cab version or it'll come with the new version of the R160 ?
NYCTA Projects / W Train WIP
« Last post by Fan Railer on September 15, 2017, 08:22:03 am »
Other Projects / Re: WMATA 7000 Series WIP BETA
« Last post by MP89 on September 14, 2017, 08:46:13 pm »
That's why the title says "WIP BETA"
Other Projects / Re: WMATA 7000 Series WIP BETA
« Last post by Roger on September 14, 2017, 07:37:23 pm »
Thank you! This train is fantastic as the first 3D train for WMATA.

I hate to say this but I think the interior and some exterior pictures still need some work, but in general, excellent!

Thank you again!!!
Other Projects / Re: (WIP) 1970s Routes
« Last post by BadriveR142A on September 12, 2017, 04:21:14 pm »
The routes are now done!!! Here are screenshots of West 4th Street, B'way Lafayette Stations and my new R27 I retextured. The Brightness has been fixed don't worry: I took these screenshots yesterday.

I'm working on the announcements which is gonna take quite a while (maximum a week) but with school.... it's gonna be hard. But I'll try my best!

NYCTA Projects / Re: R160 (WIP)
« Last post by MtaR160 on September 11, 2017, 05:09:31 pm »
Thanks :P But I Now Got Another Converter From 3ds To b3d But Thanks For The Imformation
« Last post by BadriveR142A on September 09, 2017, 12:31:48 pm »
More progress! - Improved 34th Street Station,
                       -23rd Street station is done,
                       -14th Street station is almost finished!

Introduction / Re: New member
« Last post by MP89 on September 09, 2017, 09:02:22 am »
Yep j'habite vraiment à Paris enfin dans la petite couronne à 2 kilomètres et oui j'aime bien les métros de NY c'est un autre style ( rétro et rétro-moderne ) que nos MF et MP mdr
Introduction / Re: New member
« Last post by BadriveR142A on September 09, 2017, 02:56:48 am »
Hi to everybody,

I'm Max, I'm 21 and I currently live in Paris. Public transportation is one of my POI as the simulation, I love the rolling stocks running in my country and especially in my Région ( State ) but I also like the one in the US because of it's "old look" design in a modern era that's why I wanted to register in this forum and I hope to spend good times here and remember that english isn't my native language so sometimes I might do some mistakes but I understand really good don't worry.
Hey do you really live in Paris? Because I live in Rouen, not far from Paris! It's good to know that there are french people who are interested in the NY subway just like me, or other transportation system, I don't really know about you so I don't know yet. But hey, welcome to BveSation my friend!
« Last post by BadriveR142A on September 08, 2017, 10:46:28 am »
This is remarkable work you've done!!, If only there were pre-GOH R40/R40A/R42 trains around for people to drive here, they should be the default trains for the routes, You have paid attention to every detail I see. Very good
Thank you so much! At least the R16 and R30s would be the default trains for these routes, but William (BVEMudwrestle) is still working on the Pre GOH R40 series, don't worry about that, and I believe they will be released soon, hopefully. A friend of his told me I made him want to make his trains faster haha! There are quite a lot of pre goh trains in development and released but there are not on BVE station unfornatunately.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10