BVEStation

Author Topic: openBVE shading and color problems  (Read 12702 times)

Offline Simon

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member / Community Critic
    • View Profile
Re: openBVE shading and color problems
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 05:41:27 pm »
They have animated trippers now. But anyway, the single aspect signal isn't too hard to do, I'm almost done with that. However, the double aspect signals and Timed signals are giving me a pain. OpenBVE supports timed signals to some degree. Set just the same as a regular signal.
O yeah... Well, the trippers, they have them animated, but I meant functional as in running past a red signal and going BIE.

Odayku's plugin as well as stock openBVE simulates that. It has something to do with the ATS (or was it ATC), and has nothing to do with the simulator, but with the trains as its a plugin that is supposed to be utilized by the train.
Kawasaki_Plant

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
  • BVEStation Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: openBVE shading and color problems
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 07:01:01 pm »
They have animated trippers now. But anyway, the single aspect signal isn't too hard to do, I'm almost done with that. However, the double aspect signals and Timed signals are giving me a pain. OpenBVE supports timed signals to some degree. Set just the same as a regular signal.
O yeah... Well, the trippers, they have them animated, but I meant functional as in running past a red signal and going BIE.

Odayku's plugin as well as stock openBVE simulates that. It has something to do with the ATS (or was it ATC), and has nothing to do with the simulator, but with the trains as its a plugin that is supposed to be utilized by the train.
it's all plugin based. A C++ argument in the plugin trips the train