BVEStation

Author Topic: Trouble with the (Q) objects  (Read 3283 times)

Offline G1Ravage

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Trouble with the (Q) objects
« on: March 30, 2013, 09:33:21 pm »
I'm just getting back into BVE on my brand new super system. I downloaded the (F) and (Q) routes as a test. The (F) works perfectly, with only one error. The (Q) runs, but there are two thousand errors, hundreds of missing files, missing textures (like wayside signs), and errant textures, like third rails running across switches. I downloaded all of the dependencies, but perhaps I misplaced something. Where specifically should these (Q) dependencies go?

Also, I downloaded the NYCT signals package, but I can't seem to figure out where to place those, either. That would replace the default BVE signals with TA-style signals, correct? I had that working on my old system....

EDIT - Oddly, when I use the R-160 on the (F), there's only one missing file, and one error. But if I choose the SMEE version with the R-46, I get a few more errors.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 10:03:09 pm by G1Ravage »

Offline Threxx1

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble with the (Q) objects
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 12:13:30 am »
I'm just getting back into BVE on my brand new super system. I downloaded the (F) and (Q) routes as a test. The (F) works perfectly, with only one error. The (Q) runs, but there are two thousand errors, hundreds of missing files, missing textures (like wayside signs), and errant textures, like third rails running across switches. I downloaded all of the dependencies, but perhaps I misplaced something. Where specifically should these (Q) dependencies go?

Also, I downloaded the NYCT signals package, but I can't seem to figure out where to place those, either. That would replace the default BVE signals with TA-style signals, correct? I had that working on my old system....

EDIT - Oddly, when I use the R-160 on the (F), there's only one missing file, and one error. But if I choose the SMEE version with the R-46, I get a few more errors.

You need OpenBVE v1.4.2 to run the (Q) line, and make sure you add the Culver and LisaRaye2 folders in your Objects folder.