Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - C40LF 801

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Transit / Re: R32 back on C
« on: October 01, 2012, 03:33:35 pm »
I saw the R42s on the A last Friday so my guess is that they still have at least 1 set on the A.

Transit / R32 back on C
« on: October 01, 2012, 02:43:36 pm »
Hey just wanted to inform you guys that now the R32s are back to the C line. Today when I was going to sckool I took an 8 car set and I kept on seeing these going the opposite direction! I think the C is gonna be 100% R32 for now and the A is gonna be 98%R46 and the other 2% R42.

Content Development / Re: R40 S question
« on: September 27, 2012, 04:57:51 pm »
Oh well, cause I checked the file and there is no b3d file or an exterior file either so my guess is that there was no exterior to this train.

Content Development / Re: R40 S question
« on: September 27, 2012, 04:00:16 pm »
The older versions should work in OpenBVE (at least for me it does).. what problem are you having exactly?

And as for 801 lol......

Hey error, my problem is that when I look at exterior view it is a white rectangular shape and has no detail what so ever. It is also that when I press like Forward and Neutral on the brake release and then P3 it still won't drive. Btw there is a cab view just no external view. I love looking at the trains externally especially R40 Slants which are my favorite. ;D

Content Development / Re: R40 S question
« on: September 26, 2012, 01:41:08 pm »
I have plans to work on the r40 Slant after i publish an updated r42 as i already started making an R40M cab along with the slant cab. I just haven't worked on it as i was under the impression zerobeats was working on the project.

Cool! Hope everything works out!

Content Development / Re: R40 S question
« on: September 25, 2012, 03:58:31 pm »
Be nice. You didn't really specify which train was the one you posted.
Yes, zerobeats did cancel his projects, but there is an old Slant in the download's section:

If it still doesn't work, we'll try to help you out.

Thanks Mr. Even I guess that I won't be able to drive my favorite subway model :'( Thanks anyways for the link, I tried to d/l again but it didnt work.

Content Development / Re: R40 S question
« on: September 24, 2012, 08:59:45 pm »
 :o Not at all! That looks really nice. If you can, can you give me a link that leads to for the topic this train? Thanks much! ;D

Content Development / R40 S question
« on: September 24, 2012, 05:35:29 pm »
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone is in progress of making the R40 Slant cause the old one doesn't work on my openBVE. Thanks.

NYCTA Projects / Re: R143 Panel / Cab Official By Mr Railfan
« on: September 21, 2012, 05:40:42 pm »
Hey guys whats the progress on this?

NYCTA Projects / Re: Official Update Thread For The NYCTA R33-ML
« on: September 21, 2012, 04:39:27 pm »
Damn I cant wait to drive this. Oh the memories with this on the 7. When the R62a came, I always used to tell my grandpa wait till the red one comes lol.

Content Development / Train error
« on: September 19, 2012, 04:55:00 pm »
Hey guys I downloaded the new version of R160 including ALSTOM, Kawasaki and Siemens. Alstom is the only one that works. Kawasaki and Siemens do work but it is invisible the motor engine works but there is no sound of the door closing and there is no cabview and the exterior is a blank white rectangular prism. Can someone help me cause I want to drive the Kawasaki and siemens. Thanks! ;D

Damn this looks much more realistic than the actual train itself LMAO! I can't wait to drive this on the A line. Keep up the amazing work. Btw, is there an E line under development cause the old one has too much errors?

Station Talk / Re: Route Question
« on: September 10, 2012, 08:18:43 pm »
Oh ok. Didn't know that there were many routes in progress so know I know. Thx!

Station Talk / Route Question
« on: September 10, 2012, 06:28:21 pm »
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is gonna be any route add on to the A in the future. I mean like instead of goin to lefferts blvd there would be an add on for the train to go from 207th to Far Rockaway. Thanks!

Station Talk / Re: Start OpenBVE
« on: September 09, 2012, 05:32:44 pm »
Yes i did.   8)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5