BVEStation

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Topics - C40LF 801

Pages: [1]
1
BVE/OpenBVE Support / Question about route
« on: December 27, 2012, 04:23:20 pm »
Hey guys, is there gonna be an updated A to Howard Beach soon? Thanks!

2
BVE/OpenBVE Support / How to change scroll destination sign
« on: November 22, 2012, 11:54:04 am »
Hello everyone! First of all I wish everybody a very happy and of course tasty thanksgiving! My question is how can I change the front destination scroll sign for an R40 S thanks so much!

3
BVE/OpenBVE Support / Question about R160
« on: November 19, 2012, 04:00:40 pm »
Hey guys, I was thinking if anybody can help me convert the R160 from 10- car to 8-car. Thanks!

4
General BVE/OpenBVE / Question
« on: November 01, 2012, 04:18:05 pm »
Hey guys, I just wanted to know if there are any routes that were released on the Forums but not in the downloads section. I have been searching for some route downloads in the forums but I could not find ant and someone told me that there was an old version of the (W) and (N) that were released on the forums page. If someone can tell me if there are any old version NYCTA routes that would be great help. Thanks!

5
General BVE/OpenBVE / Question about train
« on: October 26, 2012, 03:04:00 pm »
Hey everyone, I was just thinking about the R40M and then I got curious if anyone is developing the R40M. Thanks!

6
Transit / R32 back on C
« on: October 01, 2012, 02:43:36 pm »
Hey just wanted to inform you guys that now the R32s are back to the C line. Today when I was going to sckool I took an 8 car set and I kept on seeing these going the opposite direction! I think the C is gonna be 100% R32 for now and the A is gonna be 98%R46 and the other 2% R42.

7
Off Topic / R44 Question
« on: September 28, 2012, 06:52:05 pm »
Hey guys I was just wonering if there are any preserved R44 and if that R44 at Randall's Island is still there if yes, then is it gonna be preserved there? I'm asking this cause I want to know if there are any R44's that are left in NYC. I would really want to go and see an R44. Thanks! ;D And why didn't they preserve a set I mean the R44's set a NYC record with a top speed of 83mph! That subway set should have remained in my opinion.

8
Content Development / R40 S question
« on: September 24, 2012, 05:35:29 pm »
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone is in progress of making the R40 Slant cause the old one doesn't work on my openBVE. Thanks.

9
Content Development / Train error
« on: September 19, 2012, 04:55:00 pm »
Hey guys I downloaded the new version of R160 including ALSTOM, Kawasaki and Siemens. Alstom is the only one that works. Kawasaki and Siemens do work but it is invisible the motor engine works but there is no sound of the door closing and there is no cabview and the exterior is a blank white rectangular prism. Can someone help me cause I want to drive the Kawasaki and siemens. Thanks! ;D

10
Station Talk / Route Question
« on: September 10, 2012, 06:28:21 pm »
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is gonna be any route add on to the A in the future. I mean like instead of goin to lefferts blvd there would be an add on for the train to go from 207th to Far Rockaway. Thanks!
-Adam

11
Station Talk / Start OpenBVE
« on: September 09, 2012, 03:39:24 pm »
Hi again. Now I have another problem. That problem is that when I double click on OpenBVE iconon desktop it will not load at all. I also tried to go on the file openbve1420 and start it from there and it still wont work. Can anybody help me with this please. Thanks!
-Adam

12
Station Talk / Help with map please
« on: September 08, 2012, 05:36:44 pm »
Hey guys! I just downloaded OpenBVE on windows 7 yesterday. Everything installed correctly. I then downloaded the R143 and R46. After that I downloaded the A route, B and D. When I started the game, everything was fine, the train was working but for the map, it was pitch black and light signals were the only things visible. In the top left corner it said something like 1,150 files missing! I downloaded the SDL file, Oalist and .NET, but I dont know where to place them so I just copy them into the openbve1420 file. I have 7zip so I extracted the A,B,D routes. I then first went through the process of downloading the routes and first it gave me the browse thing to a file but when I searched for it I couldnt find it so I went through the process of downloadin and I browsed to User Data/Railway/Routes and thats where I put it. Not only the A doesnt work B or D dont either! I would really like to play it on my bday in less than a week. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks  ;D
-Adam

Pages: [1]