BVEStation

Author Topic: I can't change the Rollsign  (Read 7722 times)

Offline J4trains

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
I can't change the Rollsign
« on: December 28, 2017, 04:36:36 pm »
Hello, i Factory reset my PC a few days ago and download the V1.4.3 of openbve, and when the maps/train loads up. i can't change the rollsign for any of the Trains,
this wasn't happening before. am i missing something? im using Windows 10 Btw
This is a Bronx Bound 4 Express Train, The Next Stop is Grand Central-42nd Street.     Stand Clear of The Closing Door's Please!

Offline r160bve

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: I can't change the Rollsign
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 04:48:30 pm »
Try copying the OS_Ats.dll file from the new R46 train into the folder of the train you are trying to run. This was happening to me as well.
Check out my YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com/csx8851

Offline J4trains

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 04:58:25 pm »
Try copying the OS_Ats.dll file from the new R46 train into the folder of the train you are trying to run. This was happening to me as well.
nope still doesn't work. im trying to use the R142A 2017.
This is a Bronx Bound 4 Express Train, The Next Stop is Grand Central-42nd Street.     Stand Clear of The Closing Door's Please!

Offline J4trains

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 07:09:34 pm »
alright i found something. i found out that when i press the (Q) key. it thinks that im pressing the (0) key, how do i change this?

Offline NYCT_Railer

• New Recruit
  • Ye Olde Website!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 11:44:36 pm »
alright i found something. i found out that when i press the (Q) key. it thinks that im pressing the (0) key, how do i change this?
The Problem is that the OS_Ats1.dll plugin isn't loading correctly. What is the size of the OS_Ats1.dll, if it's less than 100 KB it will fail to work/load correctly in most detailed routes like the (6) and the recently released (5), I believe it should be 150KB or so, if that's not the case then make sure you have the "ats.cfg" file  which defines the Used plugin: OS_Ats1.dll, if that's not the case then Update OpenBVE to the Latest 1.5.2.3 Version, if that's not the case neither then you might need to check if you're running low on RAM or using too much CPU  while playing OpenBVE because it usually affects wether or not the Plugin will load correctly, if that's the case then you need to get CFF file explorer and modify the RAM to use More than 2 GB, if that doesn't solve the problem you should load openbve using the lowest possible Graphics and Viewing distance and play OpenBVE in a windowed screen and make sure to close ALL background apps from running, if still nothing, then you're probably missing the "ATSPluginProxy.dll" you would have to reinstall the LATEST Version from Openbve-project.net, if you have followed all these steps one after another and nothing fixes the problem then your computer has trouble loading the plugin correctly and with that I can no longer help you sorry :(
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 11:47:08 pm by NYCT_Railer »

Offline J4trains

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 08:50:31 am »
Alright i Fixed it.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 10:56:52 am by J4trains »