BVE > Other Projects

[RELEASED] (WIP) 1970s Routes

(1/23) > >>

BadriveR142A:
For the IRT SMEE pack , the R16, R27, R30, PreGOH R32/R38/R44/R46, the future PreGOH R40/M/R42 and other upcomming old trains, I'm actually  making most of the 1970s routes so these trains can finally regain a taste of their old life on the tracks of not only the old dirty and dangerous network of the New York subway as it appeared during the late 70s and the early 80s, but the calm & chill subway of the late 60s and early 70s as well, just when the beautiful clean R40 series appeared!

I'm actually basing myself of the released routes, and all I do is replacing and adding new objects and textures, and edit the routes so there will be different scenarios in each lines.

I recommend you to scroll down to the latest posts because it's getting really interesting, otherwise you will go through a lot of old screenshots with crappy textures as placeholders, unless you are very interested on how I proceeded.

Any support will be greatly appreciated. Have a very nice day!

UPDATE: Oct 26, 2017

Here is my main project so you know what lines I will work on.

As you can see I added a new version of the Nassau St Lines, that will include new scenarios from 168 St Jamaica on the J/KK/QJ, from Rockaway Pky on the KK, QJ and M to Coney Island, and also better textures and more accurate objects and details.

Download links for the Nassau St routes at page 3

Download links for the Beta 1973 A line to Euclid Av at page 7

BadriveR142A:
Ok so I started on the J and M lines since they are short and it's easy to find the corresponding texture images.

So I've changed the catwalks of the elevated section and now I'm trying to figure out how to change the third rail cover.
But I'm gonna start with the underground section since there are not so many stations, I'm working on the beams, then I will work on the platforms, and then the signs. Then I will attack the elevated stations: platforms, signs, etc. And finally I will work on the details: trains, markers and some other stuff.

R40(W)Train4286:
If you want i can help you along with the routes and what not, i am working on the 1980s K line with some vandaized walls, station and route signs and i might need help with the route if you would like to work together, message or email me. NICE WORK with replacing the object, i like it.

BadriveR142A:
Thank you,  :D I've sent you a message!

Bowery - Delancey Streets

Canal - Centre streets

Chambers - Centre Streets

Fulton - Centre Streets

And finally Broad - Wall Streets

Later I will upload the signs and the platforms, stay tuned!

BadriveR142A:
I thought working on the markers will be fast and easy so I've done them:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version