BVEStation

Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving to All!  (Read 762 times)

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
  • Rating: +0/-13
  • Bartolo Colon Fan, Huge Foamer
    • View Profile
Happy Thanksgiving to All!
« on: November 25, 2015, 07:23:50 pm »
Hello BVEStation. As you all know, Thanksgiving is tomorrow. (If you are viewing this after Thanksgiving, hope you had a great one!) I thought this is where most of you would see this, so I put it here. Also, I didn't know where else to put it. I would like to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels wherever you go. Everyone is off from school, so more BVE playing for all of us! I'm sure about 99% of you know what Thanksgiving is, but for those of you who don't, here is what it is:
Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated in Canada and the United States as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. It is celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States. Several other places around the world observe similar celebrations. Thanksgiving has its historical roots in religious and cultural traditions and has long been celebrated in a secular manner as well.
Again, have a great Thanksgiving and be safe treveling!  :D

I am BVERailer. I love to play openBVE and other simulation games. Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp-G9E0TqfwJJQUQHiuZYw