BVEStation

Author Topic: New recruit? I've been a member for 6 years.  (Read 1669 times)

Offline CTAredlineNYCTace

• New Recruit
  • Future New York City Transit Authority Employee
    • View Profile
New recruit? I've been a member for 6 years.
« on: November 05, 2015, 04:12:56 pm »
I've been a member for 6 years and I'm just wondering when does that new recruit label go away? If it doesn't and I have to change it how do I change it?
R.I.P. ST.LOUIS CAR CO. 6000/1-50 (CTA) > PULLMAN STANDARD 2000(CTA) > R36 ST.LOUIS CAR CO GSI,8570-9769(MTA). They all are dearly missed :"(

Offline mrsam127

• Global Moderator
  • Operator
  • FAA Licensed Student Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: New recruit? I've been a member for 6 years.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 05:55:02 pm »
I've been a member for 6 years and I'm just wondering when does that new recruit label go away? If it doesn't and I have to change it how do I change it?
Because of the way SMF works, ranks are based on post count not longevity. Unfortunately there is no way around this and we all have to post to work out way up the rank structure. Don't stress over it =)

Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the picture above!

Offline CTAredlineNYCTace

• New Recruit
  • Future New York City Transit Authority Employee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 06:29:54 pm »
Because of the way SMF works, ranks are based on post count not longevity. Unfortunately there is no way around this and we all have to post to work out way up the rank structure. Don't stress over it =)
Ok so i guess i must be a bit more chatty with you fellows and so i will. Lbs. =) The most of you guys seem pretty cool on here so i don't mind that rule and with that being said i have to objection to the way things are structured. Protocol for a reason right?
R.I.P. ST.LOUIS CAR CO. 6000/1-50 (CTA) > PULLMAN STANDARD 2000(CTA) > R36 ST.LOUIS CAR CO GSI,8570-9769(MTA). They all are dearly missed :"(

Offline Bombardier01800

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
    • View Profile
    • MBTA and NJT Transit Forums
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 12:08:30 pm »
Topic moved to appropriate board.
Jose
BVEStation Administrator