BVEStation

Author Topic: Osama bin Laden has been killed supposedly  (Read 8520 times)

Offline Lexington456

• Regular Developer
  • New Recruit
  • Long Live the Lex
    • View Profile
Osama bin Laden has been killed supposedly
« on: May 01, 2011, 11:03:42 pm »
If any of you guys are watching (which I'm sure you are), we have received word overseas that Osama bin Laden has been killed.

This ends an almost 10-year search for bin Laden, as you know, is responsible for the September 11th attacks

Offline Rikabs

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: Osama bin Laden has been killed supposedly
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 11:43:17 pm »
One thing:

That man had that coming after killing thousands of innocent lives.

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 11:58:17 pm »
Damn you beat me to the post .

Glad hes dead . Fucker killed thousands of innocent lives.

ABC coverage:
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin-laden-killed/story?id=13505703

Offline bve

• Dispatcher
  • OMSI anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 12:10:18 am »
Good-bye AND GOOD RIDANCE! Serves that son of b!t3h just right for killing thousands of innocent lives!
Favorite LFS Powertrain: Cummins ISL 9 EPA10
                                        Allison WB-400R Gen IV
Favorite CNG/Diesel Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 50

Favorite Transmission Make: Allison Transmission

Offline R40R32

• Operator
  • RFC_NYC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 12:52:06 am »
Goodbye and Good Riddence And May u Suffer In the Fiery Dephs Of hell !!!
Pardon my language But The Fucking Bastard Deserves To die and Suffer In Hell for killing thousands of innocent Lives
https://www.youtube.com/user/RailLine8?feature=mhee (My YouTube Channel)
http://www.youtube.com/user/RailLine7?feature=mhee (Second YouTube channel)
M.T.A. -Money Taking Agency

Offline Bombardier01800

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
    • View Profile
    • MBTA and NJT Transit Forums
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 01:12:46 am »
I really don't like to say this, but this is one of the about 3 deaths that will be celebrated. To Bin Laden: I hope you get what you deserver, and feel what you personally did to every single victim of 9/11/2001, especially those....... I'm not gonna go any further...
Jose
BVEStation Administrator

Offline peacemak3r

• Dispatcher
  • NYCTF
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 03:15:31 am »
So anyone saw what Fox's mistakes were in any of the broadcasts?  Apparently it's all over facebook, don't know if that was real. I found out over CNN.

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 05:52:41 am »
Its about time
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_bin_laden
You killed my cousin you fucking bastard! I do hope you burn in hell!
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 11:09:02 am »
All this celebration is it really worth it? There are still thousands and thousands of terrorists on AMERICAN soil and across seas.Just b\c he's dead doesn't mean war and terror is over.He may have been the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks but I'm damn sure there were or are other people just as dangerous as him planning attacks.Its not over and no one is safe.
I am glad this guy was finally caught but someone is taking his place.IDC you guys can bash me or whatever but I think we're f****k b\c god forbid one of our presidents were killed over there they lost their leader Americans are celebrating and they're probably looking at us like these basterds.It's crazy.

Offline peacemak3r

• Dispatcher
  • NYCTF
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 11:38:58 am »
Yeah, there was a convo on this along my commute to work.

Yes Osama was probably #1 on the Top Wanted list, but like he said, there are many more people probably plotting the same kind of attacks in the US.  In my own honest opinion and a couple others along my commute, we believe this may trigger some outbreak as well.

Yes, celebrate about his death but don't let that change the fact that someone out there would take revenge on us.

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 11:45:58 am »
Yes Osama was probably #1 on the Top Wanted list, but like he said, there are many more people probably plotting the same kind of attacks in the US.  In my own honest opinion and a couple others along my commute, we believe this may trigger some outbreak as well.

Yes, celebrate about his death but don't let that change the fact that someone out there would take revenge on us.
I agree with you 100%.I think this will have backlash or an outbreak.They lost their leader.I'm sure they got a new leader now.Today I think we are even more threatened b\c recently I believe that a couple hundred Afgan or Pakistans broke out of prison and they may become part of the Taliban or whatever.Every year something happens whether its in the US or across seas.
2010 Failed:TSQ Bombing
2009 or 08: Failed Christmas bombing on a plane.I think the chances of getting attacked is insane through the roof.

Offline bve

• Dispatcher
  • OMSI anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 03:32:00 pm »
All this celebration is it really worth it? There are still thousands and thousands of terrorists on AMERICAN soil and across seas.Just b\c he's dead doesn't mean war and terror is over.He may have been the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks but I'm damn sure there were or are other people just as dangerous as him planning attacks.Its not over and no one is safe.
I am glad this guy was finally caught but someone is taking his place.IDC you guys can bash me or whatever but I think we're f****k b\c god forbid one of our presidents were killed over there they lost their leader Americans are celebrating and they're probably looking at us like these basterds.It's crazy.

I actually did start to think that there would be some revenge seeking as a result of the bastards killing.
Favorite LFS Powertrain: Cummins ISL 9 EPA10
                                        Allison WB-400R Gen IV
Favorite CNG/Diesel Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 50

Favorite Transmission Make: Allison Transmission

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 03:52:20 pm »
I actually did start to think that there would be some revenge seeking as a result of the bastards killing.
Damn right there will be.Well Al-Qaeda's new leader is: Ayman al-Zawahiri (don't even worry about trying to pronounce that)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda

Offline error46146

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • Photography by me.
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 04:29:26 pm »
love the front cover of the post today lol

as for what will happen next, yes obviously al qaeda is not very happy with what is going on right now...their main man is out; it is quite possible they could find someone but then again it's also very possible (and hopefully this happens) that they crumble and fall due to the lack of leadership...don't listen to wikipedia all the time on controversial topics like this as of course anyone can just change it to send a message out.
NYPD is on high alert as well as the embassies to prepare for any avenge of this..really, only time will tell.

either way, we have achieved a very important goal in our war against terrorism, justice will be served (and has been) and we have removed one of the most evil people from the face of this world, so be happy about that.

Offline Phantom909

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 08:06:05 pm »
Yes the Piece of shit is dead. My Thanks go to President Bush , President Obama and mostly to the members of the greatest military force ever. The US Military. God Bless Them All

Joe