Community > Art & Graphic Design

Signatures Request

<< < (2/9) > >>

coneyislandDFNQ:
Instead of sending private messages I will release the images I have for free use.
(NOTE: If your going to use an image for a trainset, in the train info file please put Dagard Rapid Transit. If your using for your signature, its not required.)

IRT:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BMT & IND

For custom ones like the one I did for Tamara below, you can ask here:

Fox-179:
I love em great work but do you make the R160 Exterior LED signs w/o the LCL/Exp?

coneyislandDFNQ:
I can I am working on two sets: one without and one with the LCL and EXP flipdots. It will take some time. Most likely, Tristan will have some up because he makes some great ones as well. This page is to show off your graphics if you want, as I said before, respect the owner of their object when using it for a route or trainset.

I will update this post when I can.

(J)-Broad St,Manhattan to Jamaica Center Parsons/Archer,Qnz.:
i like the Q one

Haven:
i cant get mine to show. i just have the URL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version