BVEStation

Author Topic: Slender  (Read 4284 times)

Offline Orion V CNG #748

• Operator
    • View Profile
Slender
« on: September 18, 2012, 11:28:05 am »
Not related to train/bus stuff or anything but my friend told me its a game full of suspense. So my question is, has anyone ever played this game before? Seems kinda fun to try it out. Ive looked up the game on youtube and most videos were published 2 or 3 months ago over the summer of 2012. On the videos most people I think are in there 20's or 30's and there s****ing there pants off..

Rage Quit Version which is kinda funny
Rage Quit - Slender Part 2

Or a gameplay with a facecam reactions
SLENDER - Part 1 (+Download Link) Reaction Facecam

The object of the game is to try to find and collect papers/pages off an object like a tree or wall, etc. without being taken by the slender man. Theres only 8 pages I believe and most people on youtube have only collected 50% of it (4/8). It may not seem scary to you on the videos but its much more creepier and scarier when your playing it.

Anyone willing to try it? http://slendergame.com/game.php

~ If anyone wants to you can record the game of yourself playing it with a webcam pointing at you to share your reactions ;) ;D

I would recommend to use earphones/headphones and to play it by yourself in the dark to test your fears lol
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 11:35:44 am by Orion V CNG #748 »

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
Re: Slender
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 12:57:14 pm »
The game looks free based on the link you gave, why not download it and try it yourself?

I did try a similar game for the iPhone called Papa Sangre, the game has no visuals, and purely relies on use of sounds (stereo sounds), and is a horror like game as well.
BVEStation.

Offline Orion V CNG #748

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 01:50:49 pm »
lol ive tried it before. What I meant is to see if anyone who hasn't played the game before is to try it since its a popular game all of a sudden. :P

Offline Brighton Express

• Operator
  • Progress Updater for the NYC Transit Forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 07:16:00 pm »
IKR!!! Everyone in my school is playing this.