BVEStation

Author Topic: New NYCT Objects Pack  (Read 77682 times)

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
Re: New NYCT Objects Pack
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 09:21:24 pm »
Yep exactly like that, were those mine?  Apparently I lost the ones I made.
BVEStation.

Offline TJay1724

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 09:41:59 pm »
Just a quick update. The development of the object pack is still ongoing and will be available soon. I've added a new track set for underground tunnel and station portions and a new underwater tube. Some tunnel walls and a column set based on JayJay and BStyles work. Just a reminder, this pack will be available for both BVE 2/4 and openBVE. I have also successfully created custom animated NYC signals for openBVE only. There will be underground and elevated signals and I am currently working on flashing signals as well as timed signals and animated speed posts like you would find on some signals in the system.

Offline Simon

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member / Community Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2011, 10:42:55 pm »
Sounds like your relationship with openBVE is going sweet!
Kawasaki_Plant

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2011, 10:51:37 pm »
Excellent b\c we really need realistic time signals.The one on the LUL routes are SICK I mean they clear good at the right speed limit most of the time.

Offline TJay1724

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 11:22:15 pm »
Lol. Yes it is Simon. I just can't figure out why some other developer's screenshots of their routes look so crisp, but I'm getting a blur. BTW, does anyone know the full commands of openBVE Route Viewer? I would like to know how to look below the rails and move the camera higher above the rails, like you can with Track Viewer.

Offline Pacific385

• Dispatcher
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2011, 07:07:50 am »
Lol. Yes it is Simon. I just can't figure out why some other developer's screenshots of their routes look so crisp, but I'm getting a blur. BTW, does anyone know the full commands of openBVE Route Viewer? I would like to know how to look below the rails and move the camera higher above the rails, like you can with Track Viewer.

2 - Down
4 - Left
8- Up
6 - Right
L - lighting (object viewer)
B - Background color (object viewer)

Offline TJay1724

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2011, 01:20:24 pm »
Thanks for the info Pacific. I just want to let everyone know that I have successfully created timed signals for NYCT openBVE!!!! I'm currently tweaking the time delay. It works based on distance from the signal. For example: if the delay is set for 5 seconds, and the distance is set for 50 meters, the timer starts when the train is 50 meters away from the signal and will clear after the 5 second count. More info soon.  ;D

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2011, 01:46:24 pm »
Thanks for the info Pacific. I just want to let everyone know that I have successfully created timed signals for NYCT openBVE!!!! I'm currently tweaking the time delay. It works based on distance from the signal. For example: if the delay is set for 5 seconds, and the distance is set for 50 meters, the timer starts when the train is 50 meters away from the signal and will clear after the 5 second count. More info soon.  ;D
So the signal will be Red then clear to yellow then a quick change to green or it will be a Yellow followed by a red quick change to green? There are a few timers that do that some clear quickly from r-y-g and some are Y and clear to G and some clear straight from R to G.

Offline TJay1724

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 01:59:06 pm »
At the moment, I have the signal clearing from red to yellow to green. But the change from yellow to green isn't instant like in the real subway, there is a slight half second delay I'm working out. There will be timers that go from yellow to green and from red straight to green as well. So far I have the single 3 aspect signal and the double 3 aspect signal. i.e. Green over yellow and vice versa.

Offline bnjypov

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
    • elektronika
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2011, 01:07:43 pm »
COOOOOL!   Are there gonna be both 1 shot, 2 shot and ST?  Also, can you make a demonstration on youtube or something Lwów?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 05:36:22 am by bnjypov »

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 01:20:54 pm »
At the moment, I have the signal clearing from red to yellow to green. But the change from yellow to green isn't instant like in the real subway, there is a slight half second delay I'm working out. There will be timers that go from yellow to green and from red straight to green as well. So far I have the single 3 aspect signal and the double 3 aspect signal. i.e. Green over yellow and vice versa.
Thanks a million.Answered my question perfect.Thats really nice and good! Slow my ass down in the NYSubway.

Offline TJay1724

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 04:00:36 pm »
I want to post vids so everyone can see, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to use CamStudio properly. I can't figure out how to change the video resolution. It's too small by default.

Offline Pacific385

• Dispatcher
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 04:07:55 pm »
I want to post vids so everyone can see, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to use CamStudio properly. I can't figure out how to change the video resolution. It's too small by default.

Try this:

Click the Region button above the pause button, then click on fixed region then type in what size you want where it says Width and Height.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_change_the_size_of_the_recording_screen_with_camstudio#ixzz1KNXxr5Rg

it was on answers.com

Offline Lexington456

• New Recruit
  • Long Live the Lex
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2011, 04:30:26 pm »
I can't wait to use this for the 6

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile