BVEStation

Author Topic: Northeast metro lines/Bart for trainz.  (Read 8969 times)

Offline WMATARAILFAN

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Northeast metro lines/Bart for trainz.
« on: January 25, 2019, 06:40:04 pm »
Hi Everyone my question is how do I get to the download section of the northeast metro lines like the orange brown blue red lines that have already been completed for trainz. These are subway commuter lines that I have seen on youtube And also where do I find the download sections for Bart transit for Trainz how do I get all these subway lines. Please if someone can let me know I would greatly appreciate it thank you. And Im talking about all the lines that have been released for trainz. Thank you kindly for your help.

Offline F train fan

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: Northeast metro lines/Bart for trainz.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 10:20:25 am »
Hi Everyone my question is how do I get to the download section of the northeast metro lines like the orange brown blue red lines that have already been completed for trainz. These are subway commuter lines that I have seen on youtube And also where do I find the download sections for Bart transit for Trainz how do I get all these subway lines. Please if someone can let me know I would greatly appreciate it thank you. And Im talking about all the lines that have been released for trainz. Thank you kindly for your help.

Hey I wanted to give the chance for someone who knew the answer to respond. However, this site is mostly for OpenBVE so responses for other games tend to take longer. On an initial search I could not find anything either, it looks to still be in the WIP stage, I would keep looking in the BDC forums for releases. Sorry wish I could have been more help