BVEStation

Author Topic: Idea for a route  (Read 3914 times)

Offline jay1323

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Idea for a route
« on: November 14, 2013, 09:08:53 am »
The fictional route that I will develop is a fictional route to Queens. The route is the the four train to Far Rockaway. This is the following stations.

The route will begin at Utica Avenue. The Route will end at Rockaway Park-Beach 116 Street. Here are the following stations the station(S) the train will stop at.

Utica Avenue
Church Avenue
Avenue H
Kings Plaza
Canarsie Park.
Train Crosses over Jamaica Bay via bridge
Rockaway Park-Beach 116 street.

This train will be an express route
There is one problem. I do not know how to create a route. Can somebody teach me how to make a route. Thank you in advance.

Offline TrainFanInfinity

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Re: Idea for a route
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 04:22:57 pm »
The fictional route that I will develop is a fictional route to Queens. The route is the the four train to Far Rockaway. This is the following stations.

The route will begin at Utica Avenue. The Route will end at Rockaway Park-Beach 116 Street. Here are the following stations the station(S) the train will stop at.

Utica Avenue
Church Avenue
Avenue H
Kings Plaza
Canarsie Park.

There is one problem. I do not know how to create a route. Can somebody teach me how to make a route. Thank you in advance.

If you have a fictional route start it as a new topic in the "Other Projects" thread, don't start it in another person's development page.

Offline bvefan

• Developer
  • Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 05:23:18 pm »

Utica Avenue
Church Avenue
Avenue H
Kings Plaza
Canarsie Park.

Creating a route is harder than you may think and can take a long time. Learning how to code a route is not some simple steps. There is a route building class on teamspeak that I believe has started. Any question about the route building class you can check on teamspeak(link: http://teamspeak.com/ server name: T316.DARKSTARLLC.COM:10396) or on the forums. Welcome to BVEStation ;D.

Offline YankeesPwnMets

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Lexington Av Express
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 08:42:02 pm »
I would imagine that building a route with a bridge is biting off more than you can chew right now. I can't imagine that coding the bridge will be easy for a novice; I suggest you just stick with using tunnels.