BVEStation

Author Topic: Issues with OS_ATS1.dll  (Read 23653 times)

Offline Andrew

• New Recruit
  • Mets fan
    • View Profile
Issues with OS_ATS1.dll
« on: October 30, 2015, 07:25:28 pm »
Hey guys I've been having issues with Oskari's plugin (OS_ATS1.dll). When I download trains the plugin works, so the if the train has rollsigns, lights, etc it works. However it only works for a couple times. Then after awhile the plugin just doesn't work so therefore the rollsigns, etc don't work either. I find myself having to have to constantly download a train with the plugin and copying and pasting it. It starts to work again but then lo and behold it keeps happening like a never ending cycle. Any ideas? I have a windows 10 pc with Nvidia GeForce 950m. I also have webroot secure anywhere as my antivirus.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: Also when the plugin not working happens the rollsigns will just change themselves whenever I move foward, apply brakes, etc.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 07:29:31 pm by Andrew »

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
  • Your average railfan, I guess..
    • View Profile
Re: Issues with OS_ATS1.dll
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 07:52:13 pm »
Hey guys I've been having issues with Oskari's plugin (OS_ATS1.dll). When I download trains the plugin works, so the if the train has rollsigns, lights, etc it works. However it only works for a couple times. Then after awhile the plugin just doesn't work so therefore the rollsigns, etc don't work either. I find myself having to have to constantly download a train with the plugin and copying and pasting it. It starts to work again but then lo and behold it keeps happening like a never ending cycle. Any ideas? I have a windows 10 pc with Nvidia GeForce 950m. I also have webroot secure anywhere as my antivirus.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: Also when the plugin not working happens the rollsigns will just change themselves whenever I move foward, apply brakes, etc.
Hello. I had the exact same problem. There is a certain file you need to have in your game directory. I will get that to you as soon as possible. :)
I am BVERailer. I love to play openBVE and other simulation games. Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp-G9E0TqfwJJQUQHiuZYw

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 07:59:54 pm »
Here is the plugin you need to add into your game directory:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5txlfzd1b8r3eq7/AtsPluginProxy.dll?dl=0
Just put in in the folder you first open, should have Data and UserData folders. Put it in there. I am always glad to help!   ;D
I am BVERailer. I love to play openBVE and other simulation games. Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp-G9E0TqfwJJQUQHiuZYw

Offline SimCentral

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 09:00:05 am »
From personal experiences ,win 10 has some compatibility issues . download bverailere link and see if it works.

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 02:11:57 pm »
From personal experiences ,win 10 has some compatibility issues . download bverailere link and see if it works.
I have Windows 10 and mine works fine :P

Offline mrsam127

• Global Moderator
  • Operator
  • FAA Licensed Student Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 05:40:54 pm »
For some it works, for others it doesn't. Almost everyone I've talked to has had issues with it with Windows 10 (why I didn't upgrade).

Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the picture above!

Offline Andrew

• New Recruit
  • Mets fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 12:26:04 am »
I already have the ats proxy thing but I replaced the file just in case. No dice. What's bverailere link by the way?

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2015, 09:04:28 am »
I already have the ats proxy thing but I replaced the file just in case. No dice. What's bverailere link by the way?
The link that I posted. I think Sim just made a small mistake. Thats fine, we all make mistakes. :)

Offline Andrew

• New Recruit
  • Mets fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 06:12:57 pm »
Any other ideas? I already had the ATS proxy dll file in my main openbve folder. I replaced it just in case and I'm still having the same problem.
Thanks,
Andrew

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2015, 07:55:07 pm »
Any other ideas? I already had the ATS proxy dll file in my main openbve folder. I replaced it just in case and I'm still having the same problem.
Thanks,
Andrew
I'm sorry, but I have never experienced this problem. Maybe it is the version of bve? If not, sorry but I tried.

Offline YankeesPwnMets

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Lexington Av Express
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2015, 04:39:04 pm »
Whenever the issue happens, close openBVE and search for "Event Viewer." Expand "Custom Views," click on Administrative Events and see if they're any openBVE related items in the log. Screenshot them and post it here

Offline Andrew

• New Recruit
  • Mets fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2015, 08:40:16 am »
Whenever the issue happens, close openBVE and search for "Event Viewer." Expand "Custom Views," click on Administrative Events and see if they're any openBVE related items in the log. Screenshot them and post it here

I see where you're going with this. And Thanks everyone for the help! I appreciate it!

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2015, 09:43:24 am »
I see where you're going with this. And Thanks everyone for the help! I appreciate it!

So, is your problem fixed, or do you still need help?

Offline Andrew

• New Recruit
  • Mets fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2015, 02:05:47 pm »
Yeah still need help lol. I'm just saying I think I might know where he's going with this... Haha

Offline Andrew

• New Recruit
  • Mets fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2015, 11:04:46 pm »
So what should I do YankeesPwnMets? Could there be a compatibility error with the OS_Ats1.dll file?