BVEStation

Author Topic: New (W) Route  (Read 10855 times)

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Route & Object Developer
    • View Profile
Re: New (W) Route
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 12:50:56 pm »
Come on man do you seriously think we actually believe that you had a computer failure 12 minutes after somebody asked you for screenshots of the route?

Something is fishy here.....

Hammers, Fooldak is a new user so I doubt he would have known how to route build in the first place.
Word of wise Fooldak people do monitor the things you do and say. Your on a express course to being reprimanded. In easier words, please stop doing or saying dumb sh*t.

In process of being reprimanded.

The W will be completed when the R is extended from 36th Street from the late night shuttle.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 12:58:40 pm by coneyislandDFNQ »

Offline bve

• Dispatcher
  • OMSI anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 12:55:35 pm »
Here we go again. I'm seeing this is not gonna end good
Favorite LFS Powertrain: Cummins ISL 9 EPA10
                                        Allison WB-400R Gen IV
Favorite CNG/Diesel Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 50

Favorite Transmission Make: Allison Transmission

Offline Andres

• Conductor
  • 3rd Avenue El Is the stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2011, 09:28:26 pm »
he's obviously lying. theres no way a new user of bve can make a route like that, from scratch. and his vocabulary looks familiar to someone else who had alot of projects and each one ended in disaster.  ???

Offline BStyles

• Head Admin
  • Operator
  • The CEO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 12:32:20 pm »
He's basically trying to make two routes with the same destinations as the real W and R routes, except unfortunately, both are under development by actual developers, and I see no need for his versions. He hasn't posted any screenshots and when asked to, he lies about having a computer failure. For one, I build computers for a living, so I can tell he lied, because no one is that reckless, two, it doesn't take twelve minutes to completely reformat the computer and restart with an new version of Windows(along with downloading all his visual graphics/sound/system drivers, OpenBVE, the dependencies, and all the routes he'd need for objects, here on BVEStation) and three, the only way out of the lie was by lying again.

Honestly, I'm not taking this project seriously, because I'm not convinced that he even has knowledge of building a BVE route; at least not without making a new post in the support forum about how to make BVE routes. The reason we ask new members to post screenshots is so that we can see their developmental skills and to see what they can do, not to mess with them. I'm also not taking this project seriously, especially after the last few waves of posts by this member, including his recent performance on the TeamSpeak server, so this topic is locked until further notice.

BStyles