BVEStation

Author Topic: Official Redbird Nut Thread  (Read 5073 times)

Offline Trackedops

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Official Redbird Nut Thread
« on: June 20, 2015, 12:30:09 pm »
Well since the forums are deader than a hammer and this place has been reduced to a hand full of lurkers, I decided to start a Redbird lovers thread... yes the old bird is not dead here at BVES and Open for that matter.

Im currently running that oldskool truck on the 2 and the 7...the duals and that no-frills cab make the drive a joy and a blast from the past...bet on red...
The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenements halls and whispered in the sounds of silence.

Paul Simon

Offline Trackedops

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: Official Redbird Nut Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 05:16:33 pm »
Well with 15 or so views its time for a comment from the TS...  as you all already know the 2line has a dedication to the Rbird as far as its Alt Rline with the birds in full view---nice shot Joe!!!  what a great way to showcase the late great bird,... go big red...
The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenements halls and whispered in the sounds of silence.

Paul Simon

Offline Trackedops

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 03:46:59 pm »
Turns out the original 2011 Bluebird thread is this... : R30 OpenBVE [Official Thread] + Preview ,... where I found the 2011 old R30 Redbird which is still over at the Connection website... its a great old thread for bird watchers... injoy

Paul Simon

Offline Ramirez1523

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 08:14:39 pm »
I still love the world series/subway series that 7 uses to have on certain cars 

Offline Trackedops

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 09:58:51 pm »
If you google the old r30 redbird thread and scroll through it, theres pics of a silver r30 totally grahittied out---I would love to have that set...what a piece of art history...

Paul Simon