BVEStation

Author Topic: Status of Routes as of November 2016  (Read 116204 times)

Offline JayJay85

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: Status of Routes as of April 2011
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 09:18:21 pm »
May I ask what direction the (3),(5),(6) routes are being developed in please?
I remember back then the (5) was being worked on as a shuttle and also there was a (5) route but it was lost(Manhattan bound)
and the (6) I remember a Manhattan bound was being developed but wasn't there a Bronx bound also?
And the (3) which way is it going? Although we have a preview of the (3) from Franklin to 42nd N/B.
The 3 and 5 are northbound, I believe the 6 is southbound along w the 1

the D is 75% done and Z is 90% done

Offline shiwund

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 02:00:46 am »
actually i have a question, in the status's update you said that the B is being copied from the D from the bronx to Man..Bridge, and from the Q from Dekalb... But you also said that the Q is using objects from the B so....????

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 12:05:25 pm »
actually i have a question, in the status's update you said that the B is being copied from the D from the bronx to Man..Bridge, and from the Q from Dekalb... But you also said that the Q is using objects from the B so....????
Theres going to be 2 versions.A classic via West End (D) line probably to Coney-Stillwell or Bay Pkwy and the today's service via Brighton since the (Q) I think is nearly done.Either way the (B) will be copied or vice-versa.It will share obj with the (Q) from DeKalb to Brighton Beach and the (D) from basically its entire route it'll just be a local version.

Offline Shawn1995

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2011, 05:42:06 pm »
(L) route is no longer being worked on...

Offline nelson3001

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2011, 01:19:12 pm »
Hello, developers and players. I will be working on the (M) shuttle from Myrtle Avenue-Broadway to Metropolitan Avenue-Middle Village. This will be my first route but I will attempt to make it 5th generation with photorealistic rails, trains, catwalk, and the Fresh Pond Road yard. I will go out to take the pictures for the objects today. I may make an R160 if I have time before going to Brooklyn Tech in September. If not use Mr. Railfan's 160.

Offline BStyles

• Head Admin
  • Operator
  • The CEO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2011, 10:51:02 pm »
<comment removed>

(L) route is no longer being worked on...

Yes, the (L) will be worked on by another developer in due time, and hopefully it will be finished. Just stay tuned.

BStyles
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:21:00 pm by ipac »

Offline bnjypov

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
    • elektronika
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2011, 10:55:54 pm »
Hello, developers and players. I will be working on the (M) shuttle from Myrtle Avenue-Broadway to Metropolitan Avenue-Middle Village. This will be my first route but I will attempt to make it 5th generation with photorealistic rails, trains, catwalk, and the Fresh Pond Road yard. I will go out to take the pictures for the objects today. I may make an R160 if I have time before going to Brooklyn Tech in September. If not use Mr. Railfan's 160.

An M is already being done... sure you can make it if you want, but it might not be able to be put up here.  Maybe if you want you can get in touch with the M developer (idk who it is) and see if you can help him out.

Offline nelson3001

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 11:03:04 pm »

No you won't. The (M) is already under development.

The Forrest-Hills bound (M) is under development. I didn't know the Middle Village bound (M) being developed. By the way, it can be my personal route or a private route for a few friends. I don't plan to get it posted on the website for download but that would be nice. I only want to make the shuttle to get a taste of developing. I was only informing the community, not trying to take over someone else's job.

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2011, 01:17:09 pm »
Ok how many times are you gonna repeat what the person said above your post ok the M is being worked on.
@Nelson no one is stopping you its your route it can be fictional,non-fictional or semi-real.

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
  • BVEStation Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2011, 02:43:31 pm »
anybody is free to make whatever they want, it would be nice if there was some originality though. A Middle-Village bound M is fine but you should think of something low-scale first if it's your first time.

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 11:22:10 pm »
Exactly, nobody has any other ideas other than doing "subway routes" or more specifically NYCT subway routes, fictional or not.  Again you are free to create it on your own, but we really need something new here.
BVEStation.

Offline bnjypov

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
    • elektronika
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2011, 11:52:12 pm »
Exactly, nobody has any other ideas other than doing "subway routes" or more specifically NYCT subway routes, fictional or not.  Again you are free to create it on your own, but we really need something new here.

Development was started on an Amtrak route...but I think that project was halted.  I'd really like to see metro north for bve- anybody agree? ???

Offline bve

• Dispatcher
  • OMSI anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 03:05:52 pm »
A Metro-North route would be cool. I mean we need something different.
Favorite LFS Powertrain: Cummins ISL 9 EPA10
                                        Allison WB-400R Gen IV
Favorite CNG/Diesel Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 50

Favorite Transmission Make: Allison Transmission

Offline alanr179

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 06:02:21 pm »
What about m7/a-m8 trains is anybody working on  these trains

Offline Lance

• Operator
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2011, 06:08:07 pm »
Not to my knowledge no. Like previously stated, most development here centers around the subway system and its trains.

'70s style service sign at Times Sq-42 St.