BVEStation

Author Topic: (2) Local & (2) Express to 42nd Street  (Read 17080 times)

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
Re: (2) Local & (2) Express to 42nd Street
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2011, 01:37:38 am »
I just created a B train that runs via C into Brooklyn after 59th Street. I most likely release it, unless I get permission from the authors
Your main guy is Joe aka Phantom909.

Offline Train man

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2011, 05:00:55 am »
Thx. ;)

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Route & Object Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2011, 10:33:13 am »
I had to respond to this. The .Turn command is not hard to use. It's simple. If you are switching a train from left to right, it's always going to be .Turn 0.08 then .Turn -0.08. There are special instances where there is .Turn 0.16. But rare. It's an easy command. My 1969 Shuttle has a .Turn command in it right before Prospect Park.

Also, coding an express to a local is not hard, it's Tedious and can get confusing. The best thing to do in that situation is code both local and the express at the same time. Meaning if you start an express route and want a local as well, after you complete each station, you do the same for the local.

Having said that, once I receive the necessary permissions, there will be some updated lines soon that I will be working on with different runs.

7th Avenue makes for a fun run..........  ;)

Thank you TJay. You helped me!

Also the B and C re-routes are almost done by Bebo and myself. When we contact the right authors it will be released under Bebo. Until then I will restart route building classes after I release the <9>.