BVEStation

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto V trailer announced!  (Read 11673 times)

Offline RockParkH

• New Recruit
  • Transit Swaggin
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Grand Theft Auto V trailer announced!
« on: October 27, 2011, 02:06:08 am »
The trailer for Grand Theft Auto V has been announced by Rockstar Games! I'll be shown November 2nd. Rumor is that its going to be set in Real World LA and have licensed vehicles (hard to believe lol), honestly I'm very excited lol.  ;D

Offline error46146

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • Photography by me.
Re: Grand Theft Auto V trailer announced!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 01:15:06 pm »
I heard..they need to put real buses in there too lol

Offline RockParkH

• New Recruit
  • Transit Swaggin
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 04:27:10 pm »
lol Id love to see some LACMTA buses in there, Rockstar Games did an okay job rendering them in most of the Midnight Club games.

Offline BStyles

• Head Admin
  • Operator
  • The CEO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 06:56:42 pm »
Well if they really do it in L.A. I hope they continue CJ's story as a "years later" story or something.

BStyles

Offline error46146

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • Photography by me.
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 07:50:55 pm »
honestly, id much rather them remake Vice City again lol

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 08:35:20 pm »
Exactly!  needs more shit
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

Offline Simon

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member / Community Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 08:42:07 pm »
honestly, id much rather them remake Vice City again lol

Naa, LA is a much better setting. The freeways and different environments including the suburbs makes for great free roaming whereas vice city is just too restrictive. I hope they don't do CJ...there's really nothing left in his life to explain. Maybe we can play as an Italian or one of the other gangs.

I'm definitely hoping for more "side-side-missions" to do. I would really like to be able to pick up passengers in a taxi, participate as a real cop and not just a vigilante and be able to pull people over and search them, and an immersive transit system. They pretty much nailed the subway in GTA4, but I'm really hoping for bus missions or the bus as a form of transport. Garbage collection, assassination missions, ect.ect. there's so much more to do to expand to the GTA environment and make it have a long lasting replay value. Hope the calling people and the other goodies GTA4 introduced is still intact. The cell phones really made the game lengthening and fun.

There's really not much to change in the graphics department assuming that they're still building for consoles as well, so I'm not expecting a signficant and sudden change in the graphics.

I'm definitely pre-ordering this though!
Kawasaki_Plant

Offline peacemak3r

• Dispatcher
  • NYCTF
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 09:06:57 pm »
I'll get GTA-V because of the series, just like I'm a Forza fan.

What they should really remake is True Crime, sigh my PS2 NYC disc broke too.

Offline error46146

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • Photography by me.
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 11:18:00 am »
They should make a movie outta San Andreas imo..as for Vice City yes it is a limited playing area but i love the 80s theme lol

Offline Failsafe

• Operator
  • Community Advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 12:58:46 pm »
lol the really need to remake vice city but it will be nice if rockstar can put real LA trains and Buses to make it seem life like. The did a pretty good job in GTA 4 considering they didnt need to make any specific train lines but they did lol. (and lol u notice the train lines are diffrent colors like the J is Red not brown. Glad they kept the 3 red and its awesome it goes directly to the airport :D)

ALSO CHECK OUT DIS PAGE WITH THE GTA TRAIN LINES http://gta.wikia.com/Subway_in_GTA_IV

The cars of the trains are based on a mixture of the NYCTA R32 cars and the 1966–67 New York City Subway Class R38 cars, which were completely retired by March 2009

(Id they added some express lines that would be pretty cool to and u notice how the trains change there number or letter when in a certain burrow? thats weird but anyways the map is complex and pretty cool :D)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:07:21 pm by Lexington45 »
Bvestation Police Department-To protect and serve

Offline RockParkH

• New Recruit
  • Transit Swaggin
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2011, 04:05:07 pm »
CJ is a millionaire (Rockstar put some Easter eggs in GTA IV) so there isn't a need to continue with him. I was reading somewhere that they will have multiple playable characters with different storylines, that'll be cool, Rockstar should tweak the transit system a Lil more, (GTA IV had CBTC on all lines lmao) also they should tweak the car handling and other minor things, but we all should know that GTA V is going to make headlines, *cough* blows Saints Row The Third out of the way *cough*  ;)

Offline dman1455

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 07:39:22 pm »
I hope people understand Grand Theft Auto wasn't made for railfans. It was made to represent the city such as landmarks and the transportation system... don't ask for "rail lines" or "buses" with GTA 4 we got an Orion V CNG and a subway system.

Offline Simon

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member / Community Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 11:34:12 pm »
I hope people understand Grand Theft Auto wasn't made for railfans. It was made to represent the city such as landmarks and the transportation system... don't ask for "rail lines" or "buses" with GTA 4 we got an Orion V CNG and a subway system.

There were no subway lines in Los Santos if that's what you're implying. But yeah, they should definitely look into the bus option. They had bus routes in GTA 3, and someone found out that buses were meant to be a form of transport just like taxis in GTA4. We have taxi missions and those were enjoyable, why not throw in the bus option, hell even missions as a sanitation worker would be more immersive or even helitour operator. There's so many things to do in GTA which is why many people buy it because it truely is a FULL SANDBOX game.

Kawasaki_Plant

Offline dman1455

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2011, 09:49:16 am »

There were no subway lines in Los Santos if that's what you're im
plying. But yeah, they should definitely look into the bus option. They had bus routes in GTA 3, and someone found out that buses were meant to be a form of transport just like taxis in GTA4. We have taxi missions and those were enjoyable, why not throw in the bus option, hell even missions as a sanitation worker would be more immersive or even helitour operator. There's so many things to do in GTA which is why many people buy it because it truely is a FULL SANDBOX game.

There was a rail line... All the GTA's had some sort of rail action (Except the ones with Vice City in it )

Offline error46146

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • Photography by me.
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2011, 09:53:58 am »
They don't really use trains much down south, so that is reflected when they designed Vice City.

A bus mission could make a lot more $$$ imo than a taxi mission..garbage mission eh that'd be kinda overkill lol