BVEStation

Author Topic: Animated/Non-Animated Subway and Bus Signs  (Read 47850 times)

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
Re: Station Signs + LED Signs + Rollsigns + Bus Signs
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2011, 12:09:07 am »
Yes it is, take this as a friendly warning without consequence.  The next one will have consequences, for both parties.  Anymore this topic will be locked.
BVEStation.

Offline LexingtonAvExp

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2011, 08:39:33 am »
Because of you Fooldak Im just,Thats it im never posting another subway sign, I made this for you fooldak Because i thought that we were friends!

What font is that?

Offline R62A 2067

• Conductor
  • Hauling ass, one train at a time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2011, 08:41:46 am »
removed
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 08:47:37 am by R142A »
Well, guess I'm back.
FYI: Known as Casey Stengel.

Offline R62A 2067

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2011, 08:47:14 am »
Why are you wasting pages in MY thread? I denied a request so what? Did you have to start a flame war? I'm too pissed. NO requests will be accepted on here for today!  >:(
@ztraintobroad : since your friends with fooldak, I am no longer going to give you the real font or template cause he is gonna take it.
If you want to request, go to NYC Transit Forums for it. I am Casey Stengel.
Well, guess I'm back.

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2011, 10:48:10 am »
All right why dont you send it to my account on nyctransitfourms? My account is kendell.You know me right?
I owned the thread New Subway signs.And i took a break from it for a couple months?

Can you send it to my account on nyc transitfourms?

Offline R62A 2067

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2011, 01:05:02 pm »
All right why dont you send it to my account on nyctransitfourms? My account is kendell.You know me right?
I owned the thread New Subway signs.And i took a break from it for a couple months?

Can you send it to my account on nyc transitfourms?

Can't send PM's to you.
Well, guess I'm back.

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2011, 01:58:39 pm »
No problem

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Route & Object Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2011, 10:45:35 pm »
Excuse me if I am not mistaken the font was publicly displayed by Lance. I am deeply disappointed in the people who are arguing over content. Like millions of people see this site every day and the behavior that you guys are saying are abysmal.

If you want the font, go on Lance's NTT page. Do us all a favor and cut the crap out with whose property is this. You guys are lucky BStyles wasn't on because this thread would have been removed ages ago.

Now to end all this stupidity, whats your request ZtraintoBroad?

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2011, 11:16:14 pm »
How do i  scroll my subway signs?

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2011, 01:52:04 am »
How do i  scroll my subway signs?

It requires putting the images at different places in the palette using different frames and saving them altogether as a GIF.

Offline R62A 2067

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2011, 10:28:38 am »
Excuse me if I am not mistaken the font was publicly displayed by Lance. I am deeply disappointed in the people who are arguing over content. Like millions of people see this site every day and the behavior that you guys are saying are abysmal.

If you want the font, go on Lance's NTT page. Do us all a favor and cut the crap out with whose property is this. You guys are lucky BStyles wasn't on because this thread would have been removed ages ago.

Who are you talking to? Besides, its MY template. He didn't just take it, but he edited it. Hes just like aahd from nyctransitforums! PALAGARISM is the keyword. And what font??
Well, guess I'm back.

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2011, 11:07:39 am »
Who are you talking about fooldak or me?

Offline Gong Gahou

• Operator
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2011, 11:30:24 am »
He is talking to you both as well as Fooldak. After all, it's the three of you who got into a heated argument over something that's so trivial.
Previously known as pjiang6211

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2011, 03:53:36 pm »
Okay guys i did this by my self. And NO it is not R142a's Teamplate-

Enjoy!

Btw When You see The The Scrolling Starting to come And Notice that the L is missing please do not pay attention to that .

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2011, 05:36:40 pm »

Who are you talking to? Besides, its MY template. He didn't just take it, but he edited it. Hes just like aahd from nyctransitforums! PALAGARISM is the keyword. And what font??

I am talking to all of you but mostly you Mr. Stengel

Listen its an image you dont see the MTA suing us because we are using their stuff in order to make a train simulator. Like really look at yourselves aregue over a damn template. So what?! You dont own the font first of all second, the template you are the original person. If your gonna act like a 3 year old do it by private message. Like a person plagiarizer has to be SOLELY saying his work is his and he made it him self. If he didnt but just claiming that he made an image similar to yours then why the hell are you complaining.

I have many templates up and people use them. You know why? because everyone out there is making them and putting it up. Like said Lance's thread covers all what your doing except the bus signs.

Secondly, your doing this publicly on a site that is recognized by other sites. This is embarassing like we get new people everyday, some twice as old as you are and they see these posts? Man you guys need to refelect on life and grow some balls and some maturity apparently you guys act like this with other people in real life.

Like the other users said and the administration said, just drop it.

Now back on topic:

Ztraintobroad, there is a font for the R142A Interior that one you used is the R160. The sliding animation is good. Try to increase the speed it scrolls.