BVEStation

Author Topic: Official Railworks: Train Simulator 2014 Videos and Screenshots Thread  (Read 98639 times)

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
    • Fan Railer's YouTube Channel
TS2014: CRH1E Released
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2014, 12:32:47 pm »
The new CRH1E high speed train just released as an expansion to the CRH Chengdu to Suining Highspeed Route, which is available as payware here: http://www.fspilotshop.com/simtech-vision-chengdu-suining-highspeed-route-p-4785.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XhtFqgSpvo#

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
Re: Official Railworks: Train Simulator 2014 Videos and Screenshots Thread
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2014, 03:26:40 pm »
Is there a torrent where I can get the Official Railworks: Train Simulator 2014. Please advise.

Just to let you know it is a violation of forum rules to discuss illegal activity, and we cannot tell you how to do this.  It is rule numero uno.

HAHAHA. I agree with you. This game really tests my patience on whether I can wait out on buying certain DLC until it's on sale. I might have to pay full price for the new NEC section when it comes out simply because it's looking like one of their best works yet:
http://www.engine-driver.com/article/show/2474/a-new-face-arrives-the-acs-64

That looks fantastic! Finally a section I can recognize :D  I'm usually hesitant to actually buy it though, I got the game with the intention of not buying any additional DLC's.  Do you know if these DLC's ever go on sale?  They never seem to do so.  I only got the game because of a recent Steam sale  ::)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:45:27 pm by ipac »
BVEStation.

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2014, 04:30:48 pm »
That looks fantastic! Finally a section I can recognize :D  I'm usually hesitant to actually buy it though, I got the game with the intention of not buying any additional DLC's.  Do you know if these DLC's ever go on sale?  They never seem to do so.  I only got the game because of a recent Steam sale  ::)
You can wait for the Easter sale, (or even better) the summer sale (around memorial day to mid july), when just about everything is between 40%-75% off.

Offline PSharp217

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2014, 08:08:19 am »
thank you for your honesty. I respect that.

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
NEC: New York - New Haven Scheduled For Release Today (4/10/14)
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2014, 09:27:36 am »
In Detail: NEC: New York-New Haven
You can keep checking the steam store to see if it's posted yet:
http://store.steampowered.com/dlc/24010/
Being released today are the NEC: NY-NH route and the HHP-8

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
TS2014: NEC Extension released
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2014, 04:26:34 pm »
It is here. Action coming soon: http://store.steampowered.com/app/258643/

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2014, 04:44:55 pm »
Looks fantastic, let me know what you think when you get it.  I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon :P
BVEStation.

Offline Ramirez1523

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2014, 07:11:12 pm »
I can't wait for the Easter Sale

I Just wish they included the M8 with the release

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
TS2014: ACS-64 / HHP-8 Action Preview
« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2014, 09:06:50 pm »
And here is the preview video for the ACS-64 and HHP-8 action that will be recorded by me over the next few days. The only real major issue I have with the pack is that the ACS-64 K5LA is not loud enough, but that should be a relatively easy fix. Enjoy =)
Train Simulator 2014 HD EXCLUSIVE: Amtrak ACS-64 and HHP-8 Haul Northeast Regionals Through Trenton
I Just wish they included the M8 with the release
The M8 is going to have to wait because they are not finished developing it... Heck, they just barely announced it less than a week ago lol. It is scheduled to be released at the end of this month/beginning of next.

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
TS2014: ACS-64 Traction Physics Mod Released
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2014, 09:41:11 am »
Train Simulator 2014 HD EXCLUSIVE: Amtrak ACS-64 Traction Physics Mod Pack Released (4/11/14)
This release video showcases the testing of boost mode (6400kW) and continuous mode (5000kW). Regenerative braking remains at a rating of 5000kW in both modes.
Take note of the time and distance differences between the modes during acceleration. Both tests conducted with 8 car Amfleet train and focus on time and distance to reach 125 mph and also regenerative brake only distance and full service brake distance.

README:
This is the Siemens ACS-64 Traction Physics Upgrade Pack.

In order to utilize this freeware physics upgrade, you must have purchased the NEC: New York - New Haven Route Add-On available at Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/258643/

This is a freeware pack; in no way is it to be used for commercial purposes. You are free, however to further modify the physics enhancements found in this pack for personal use if you so choose.

THIS IS NOT A SOUND UPGRADE PACK.

The purpose of this pack is to allow the player to run the ACS-64 in either Boost Mode (6400 kW) or Continuous Mode (5000 kW).

Parameter Change Log:
1. Three different "tractive effort vs speed" files included; one for boost mode, one for continuous mode, and the default text file that the game engine reads.
2. Maximum sustainable speed increased to 125 mph via changes to .bin file parameters.
3. Regenerative brake adjusted to operate down to 1 mph. Maximum effort (34,000 lbs) available from 75 mph down to 3 mph.
4. Ampere parameters adjusted so that 1 amp is = to 1 kN; maximum tractive amps/kN = 320, maximum braking amp/kN = 150.

IMPORTANT; Install Instructions; REMEMBER TO ALWAYS CREATE BACKUP FILES TO REVERT TO INCASE THE INSTALLATION DOES NOT WORK AS PLANNED!

1. Open the "NewYorkNewHavenAssets.ap" pack file with .7z
2. Proceed to open folders until the .7z directory reads "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\RailWorks\Assets\RSC\NewYorkNewHaven\NewYorkNewHavenAssets.ap\RailVehicles\Electric\ACS-64\Default\Simulation\".
3. Then open the "Railworks_ACS-64_Traction_Physics_Mod.rar" file.
4. Highlight all files in the .rar file and drag them into the .ap file directory.
5. Click "OK" when it asks you to Confirm File Copy.
6. The installation should be complete.
7. Extract the contents of the .rar file into the following directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\RailWorks\Assets\RSC\NewYorkNewHaven) in order to ease the process of switching between modes as described in the following set of instructions.

Utilization instructions:
1. The premise of this pack is that you can only run the ACS-64 in one mode at any one time.
2. The default mode of the pack is "boost mode."
2b. Notice that in addition to the "TractiveEffortVsSpeed" text file (default file), there are two other files; Boost = "TractiveEffortVsSpeed (6400kW)" and Continuous = "TractiveEffortVsSpeed (5000kW)".
3. Before playing TS2014, choose the version you want to run (boost or continuous), then proceed open "TractiveEffortVsSpeed" AND the text file that corresponds to the mode you wish to operate in which would be located in the directory stated in step 7 of the install instructions.
4. Select (CTRL + A) and copy (CTRL + C) all contents in the text file that corresponds to the mode you chose, and then select (CTRL + A) all contents in the "TractiveEffortVsSpeed" file and paste (CTRL + V) over the text until both files open are identical.
5. Save the default file.
6. Repeat steps 1 and 2 from the install instructions.
7. Drag the "TractiveEffortVsSpeed" text file into the .ap file directory and overwite when prompted.
8. The installation should be complete. Run TS2014 to check.
9. If you wish to change the mode you are running in at any time, exit out of TS2014, and repeat steps 3 through 7.

Thank you for downloading and installing.
Enjoy =)
Download this pack here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a9vfcq91x0tvg4h/TS2014_Amtrak_ACS-64_Traction_Physics_Mod.rar
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 09:50:43 am by Fan Railer »

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2014, 03:53:43 pm »
Do you know who these developers are? Or are they part of the Railworks team?
BVEStation.

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2014, 05:58:13 pm »
Do you know who these developers are? Or are they part of the Railworks team?
Developers for the mods? If that's your question, then the answer is me. lol. Otherwise, everything else is from the DTG team.