BVEStation

Author Topic: R32 Panel  (Read 19369 times)

Offline nelson3001

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
R32 Panel
« on: August 08, 2011, 05:19:13 pm »
I have been working on an R32 panel. It's photorealistic and I need someone to help me with the rest of the train. I will ask DJ Hammers for permission to modify his exterior so I can use it for this R32. I will get sounds from error's sound website. I hope to make this train a 5th generation train :D

Offline SubwayTrainOperator5

• Dispatcher
  • R44, R46, and R68 fan / OpenBVE Videomaker
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: R32 Panel
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 08:54:59 am »
Great, but I reccomend you use a R32-exclusive side and front texture nstead of just an edited version of the R38 side and front texture. Every OpenBVE project is better when it's unique. Anyways, good luck
Signature Removed (dead link)

Offline Dj Hammers

• Head Admin
  • Supervisor
  • 7 Years of Developing for openBVE!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 11:09:09 am »
However, the R38 exterior believe it or not actually started off as an R32 exterior.

Keep in mind that this R32 exterior was made by Blue18, so
if you wish to modify my R38 exterior, you need to get permission from Blue18 as well.

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
  • BVEStation Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 04:18:41 pm »
a R32 is already in development, if you want to just collaborate and save the work of making everything else then I'm sure Bill will be cool w it

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 10:31:49 am »
I have been working on an R32 panel. It's photorealistic and I need someone to help me with the rest of the train. I will ask DJ Hammers for permission to modify his exterior so I can use it for this R32. I will get sounds from error's sound website. I hope to make this train a 5th generation train :D

Just a question; are you talking about photorealistic-drawn (w\ MS Paint or something) or actually PHOTO-realistic? (Photos taken of the actual cab in real life and putting them together for OpenBVE, like what Mr Railfan does)

Offline nelson3001

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 05:53:49 pm »
Just a question; are you talking about photorealistic-drawn (w\ MS Paint or something) or actually PHOTO-realistic? (Photos taken of the actual cab in real life and putting them together for OpenBVE, like what Mr Railfan does)
I'm making the real thing from pics taken by my friend who was a former MTA employee. I plan to be the next Mr. Railfan with my panels.

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 01:38:26 pm »
I'm making the real thing from pics taken by my friend who was a former MTA employee. I plan to be the next Mr. Railfan with my panels.

Interesting. Well, like I said earlier, good luck

Offline nelson3001

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 04:43:02 pm »

Interesting. Well, like I said earlier, good luck
Thanks

Offline nelson3001

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 06:40:35 pm »
a R32 is already in development, if you want to just collaborate and save the work of making everything else then I'm sure Bill will be cool w it
I would actually like to collaborate because making a train is very hard and i'm better at just the panels, and exterior/interior textures too.

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2011, 07:41:26 pm »
Will you also post some screenshots of your panel once it is finished/close to finish?

Offline error46146

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • Photography by me.
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 02:06:00 pm »
I would actually like to collaborate because making a train is very hard and i'm better at just the panels, and exterior/interior textures too.

I actually would appreciate a panel for my R32 as I currently don't have one; send me a message and we'll talk. I got the sounds of the 32 almost done anyway

Offline nightmare403

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 09:16:50 pm »
cool keep up the good work error :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline nelson3001

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 10:37:58 pm »

I actually would appreciate a panel for my R32 as I currently don't have one; send me a message and we'll talk. I got the sounds of the 32 almost done anyway
Cool i just need a few finishing touches and it's done. It even has Mr. Railfan's brake handle (obtained permission)

Offline Dj Hammers

• Head Admin
  • Supervisor
  • 7 Years of Developing for openBVE!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 07:39:19 pm »
Can you please post a screenshot?

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher