BVEStation

Author Topic: R142/R142A Panel By Mr Railfan - TEASER TRAILER!!  (Read 62633 times)

Offline Pegasusleos4

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: R142/R142A Panel By Mr Railfan - TEASER TRAILER!!
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2011, 08:09:52 pm »
I was wondering how do you got those wonderful picture Nelson

Offline Pegasusleos4

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2011, 08:12:06 pm »
Also what kind of camera did you use? Do you work for the mta? Because some of the  MTA won't let you take their cab picture.

Offline nelson3001

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2011, 08:14:46 pm »
The pictures of the R142 cab? Those were my friend's pictures, he didn't tell me how he got them.

Offline Pegasusleos4

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2011, 08:23:21 pm »
OMG This is the best work ever Mr.Railfan. Do you think you could do the Previous Stop and Next Stop displays for all IRT Line. Also Do you think you could put the Previous Stop and Next Stop displays for IND/BMT R160 as well. This is so amazing. I hope that you could agree with me and put the Previous Stop and Next Stop displays on the R142/R142A IRT Line and on the R160 IND/BMT.  :) :) :)

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2011, 10:49:56 pm »
@R40R32
Thanks for the feedback! glad u like it ;D

I noticed that the Previous Stop and Next Stop displays were actually accurate. Are the Next Stop and Previous Stop screens only accurate on the <7> or will it work with all routes?

I actually edited in the Nest stop and previous stops into the video . I am however trying to figure out a way to code this into the actual train and make it comply to a appropriate route which has the "next / previous stop" feature in it. so it was just an edit for this video.

@bveguy
I am very well aware of both of these problems . I am having difficulty coding in the brake indicator light properly . Right now it only lights up when i apply B1 . so i excluded that from the video. As for the PSI guage in the tunnel , It takes a very long time to edit in and make the glowing PSI guage look realistic . So i excluded that from the video . Both of these things will be fixed in the FUll preview video.

@nightmare403
Thanks! 8)

@ r3kamecaep
yea it could get very dark in there . PLus the cab isnt 100% dark , i only decreased the light by about 80% .

@r40s 4501

Thanks! 8)

@nelson3001

Thanks and that is the plan , i will combine this cab with Bstlyle's Exterior and using SIRs Sounds . Thus a community project. also , If styles needs any textures for his 3d cab then he can just hit me up via PM or teamspeak 

@ Pegasusleos4

Thanks and like i said before i just edited it in for this video. I plan to do the " Next / previous stop" thing in all my future videos .

Offline nightmare403

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2011, 01:31:18 pm »
@R40R32
Thanks for the feedback! glad u like it ;D

I noticed that the Previous Stop and Next Stop displays were actually accurate. Are the Next Stop and Previous Stop screens only accurate on the <7> or will it work with all routes?

I actually edited in the Nest stop and previous stops into the video . I am however trying to figure out a way to code this into the actual train and make it comply to a appropriate route which has the "next / previous stop" feature in it. so it was just an edit for this video.

@bveguy
I am very well aware of both of these problems . I am having difficulty coding in the brake indicator light properly . Right now it only lights up when i apply B1 . so i excluded that from the video. As for the PSI guage in the tunnel , It takes a very long time to edit in and make the glowing PSI guage look realistic . So i excluded that from the video . Both of these things will be fixed in the FUll preview video.

@nightmare403
Thanks! 8)

@ r3kamecaep
yea it could get very dark in there . PLus the cab isnt 100% dark , i only decreased the light by about 80% .

@r40s 4501

Thanks! 8)

@nelson3001

Thanks and that is the plan , i will combine this cab with Bstlyle's Exterior and using SIRs Sounds . Thus a community project. also , If styles needs any textures for his 3d cab then he can just hit me up via PM or teamspeak 

@ Pegasusleos4

Thanks and like i said before i just edited it in for this video. I plan to do the " Next / previous stop" thing in all my future videos .

no problem Mr Railfan i hope to see this soon im looking forward to it  ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Bveguy

• New Recruit
  • NYCTBA Train Service Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2011, 04:15:32 pm »
The pictures of the R142 cab? Those were my friend's pictures, he didn't tell me how he got them.

And he got them off flickr, in which the photos were taken by someone else and not him.

Railfan, in the old R142, the brake light existed. Maybe you can look into that coding and find out what's wrong with it.

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2011, 09:42:57 pm »

And he got them off flickr, in which the photos were taken by someone else and not him.

Railfan, in the old R142, the brake light existed. Maybe you can look into that coding and find out what's wrong with it.

i did , but the problem is that used the outdated panle.cfg . This uses Panel2.cfg which is different coding / codes then panel.cfg

Offline peacemak3r

• Dispatcher
  • NYCTF
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2011, 10:24:11 pm »
Nothing trying to be rude, but asking any variations of asking that type of questions should just stop.  Let the developers work, for all you know the release date could be now, tomorrow, next year, next decade.

But not to be rude of course. </sarcasm>

Offline R40R32

• Operator
  • RFC_NYC
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2011, 05:31:22 am »
I am not one to be rude , So don't think I am being rude here
but I am one to be very straight forward and to the point.
Asking questions to any developer of when is it going to be released or if ya wanna estimated release date those type of questions should stop.
Let the developers work
@peacemaker/r3kamecaep
I totally agree with you
https://www.youtube.com/user/RailLine8?feature=mhee (My YouTube Channel)
http://www.youtube.com/user/RailLine7?feature=mhee (Second YouTube channel)
M.T.A. -Money Taking Agency

Offline Dr. Subway18

• Operator
  • proud 1999 Kenworth W900B owner(NTC cummins, 10sp)
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2012, 01:11:20 am »
WOW