BVEStation

Author Topic: Official Railworks: Train Simulator 2014 Videos and Screenshots Thread  (Read 98628 times)

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
    • Fan Railer's YouTube Channel
TS2014: Chinese High Speed Rail Route Released
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2014, 06:51:05 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhwqZkmmc6I#

Welcome aboard the newly released China Railways CRH1A Trainset for Train Simulator 2014. This video showcases the tutorial scenario where you will learn how to operate the CRH1A along with how to interpret the signal system present along the Chinese High Speed Rail Line. More scenarios coming soon. Enjoy =)

This route is available as payware here: http://www.fspilotshop.com/simtech-vision-chengdu-suining-highspeed-route-p-4785.html

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
TS2014: CRH1A Scenario 2
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2014, 05:37:06 pm »

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
TS2014 CRH1A Scenario 3
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2014, 05:37:42 pm »

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
TS2014 CRH1A Scenario 4
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2014, 09:32:05 am »

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
TS2014 CRH1A Scenario 5
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2014, 09:32:34 am »

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile

Offline Pegasusleos4

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: Official Railworks: Train Simulator 2013 Videos and Screenshots Thread
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2014, 10:55:36 pm »
All of the video that you post are amazing and Interesting. I also got the Train Simulator 2014 game. But there is a question i would like to ask you. How do you create a train schedule for a line? There has been no tutorial for that. Also why in some of the scenario where you drive a route in the night dark? Is that suppose to happen :)

Offline Pegasusleos4

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2014, 10:57:54 pm »
They should really make a multiplayer or a world mode where player from all around the globe get to play with each other, similar to the same concept for trainz 2013 :)

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2014, 10:47:21 pm »
All of the video that you post are amazing and Interesting. I also got the Train Simulator 2014 game. But there is a question i would like to ask you. How do you create a train schedule for a line? There has been no tutorial for that. Also why in some of the scenario where you drive a route in the night dark? Is that suppose to happen :)
It's dark simply because of the time of day. The sun ain't gonna b out at 3 in the morning lol. I don't know very much about developing in TS yet, so you're better off running to the RWA forum and digging around there.

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile

Offline Pegasusleos4

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2014, 04:46:27 pm »
Where do you find all of these amazing route and trains? I love all of these routes and trains but the problem is it cost so expensive. When i look at the Amtrack Surfliner Content in Steam, it cost so expensive. Is there any best website that i can go to that have free download content for train simulator 2014? :)

Offline Ramirez1523

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2014, 05:50:24 pm »
My suggestion is wait for a really good steam sale, over X-mas i bought the surfliner route for $10

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
TS2014: EMD F59PHi Mod
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2014, 11:35:08 pm »
Where do you find all of these amazing route and trains? I love all of these routes and trains but the problem is it cost so expensive. When i look at the Amtrack Surfliner Content in Steam, it cost so expensive. Is there any best website that i can go to that have free download content for train simulator 2014? :)
Most are at the steam store as DLC. The Chinese stuff I have linked to elsewhere in this thread already. Obtaining DLC for free would be a crime, although there is freeware available if you know where to look for it. A good place to start would be the RWA forum, or even a Google search. However,  a good amount of freeware is DLC dependent; ie, it requires that you own some DLC for the freeware to be 100% functional. Other than that, yes, I would wait for a steam sale, where you'd be able to pick up what you really want for much cheaper than the normal list price ($20 for new rolling stock, and $40 for new routes).

In other "news," I've been working on modding the EMD F59PHi:
Train Simulator 2014 HD: Amtrak EMD F59PHi Physics Adjustment and Speed Test Along the NEC
^Changed mass from 104 to 120 tons to improve adhesion, tweaked dynamic brake curve to more accurately simulate DC dynamic braking; set maximum braking amps to 760 (rating of resistors), and set maximum traction amps to 1500 (limit of the ammeter). Also adjusted fuel capacity down from 4800 gallons to 2000 gallons.

Train Simulator 2014 HD: Amtrak EMD F59PHi Dynamic Brake Adjustments and Tests Along the NEC
^Adjusted the dynamic braking so that it would be most effective between 45-35 mph.