BVEStation

Author Topic: Status of Routes as of November 2016  (Read 116217 times)

Offline JayJay85

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Status of Routes as of November 2016
« on: April 02, 2011, 12:26:05 pm »
Status of route development as of November 5th, 2016.

BMT/IND:
(A): Rockaways-bound version currently under development by the staff of OpenBVE Connection. On hold to allow development of other projects. No definite release date.

(B): Coney Island bound currently under re-development by Mr Railfan and Dj Hammers. Will be released concurrent with the updated (Q).

(C): Brooklyn Bound version was under re-development by Blue18. Route is on Hold.

(D): Currently a version truncated to Bay 50th Street has been released by JayJay85. Section between Bay 50th Street and Coney Island now roughed out as of August 2014 and will be completed by Mr Railfan and Dj Hammers, will be released concurrent with the updated (Q).

(E): Currently under development by Emari, having taken over from TrainFanInfinity.

(F): Comprehensive F line package with scenarios was released by Mr Railfan several months ago. An updated version with more detail will be worked on in the future.

(G): Southbound version has been released by ipac. Version to Church Avenue will be developed in the future. Northbound version is under development by TrainFanInfinity

(J)/(Z): BETA has been released on OpenBVE Connection. Full detail version currently under development by JayJay85, Mr Railfan, and Dj Hammers. Will be finished after the completion of the full (Q), (D), (B), (N), and southbound (R) lines.

(L): Re-done version of the line 8th Avenue-14 Street bound was under development, but is halted at this time. Will be worked on in the future.

(M): Was under development by Phantom909, now by Mr Railfan and Dj Hammers. Section between Metropolitan Avenue and Myrtle Avenue is now 60% finished - major detailing work remains. The Chrystie Street Connection will be created and the line will be connected to the northbound (V), which will have detail added. Will probably be released after the updated (J)/(Z).

(N):Southbound 75% finished by JayJay85 by March 2014. Remainder of work is being finished by Mr Railfan and Dj Hammers, will be released concurrent with the updated (Q). Northbound under development by ARome, currently halted to focus on development of the the southbound (R).

(Q): Coney Island Bound currently under development by Mr Railfan and Dj Hammers. Development is ongoing but delayed due to school and work. Both a 2006 version and a 2016 version is under development. Will include multiple scenarios such as reroutes and short turns. Will be released along with the full (D), (B), (N), and southbound (R) lines. A WIP version of the route can be tried at the Transit Museum on weekends.

(R): Brooklyn bound version was actively being developed by ARome, and will be released with the (Q), (D), and (B) lines. Forest Hills bound was under development by ipac, now under development by ARome as well. Northbound is on hold to focus on the southbound routes.

(W): Southbound version will be updated following the release of the (Q), (D), (B), and southbound (R) lines. Northbound version is not under development at this time, but may be worked on following the release of the northbound (R).

IRT:
(1): Currently under development by the staff of OpenBVE Connection. Undergoing heavy detailing work.

(2): Flatbush Avenue-Chambers Street under development by BStyles concurrent with the (3), (4), and (5). Chambers Street-Wakefield currently under development by the staff of OpenBVE Connection. Undergoing detailing work.

(3): Under development by BStyles concurrent with the (2), (4), and (5).

(4): Under development by BStyles concurrent with the (2), (3), and (5). and has full detailing at some stations. all elevated switches and curves are done.

(5): Under development by BStyles concurrent with the (2), (3), and (4).

(6):  BETA version of Manhattan Bound to Brooklyn Bridge NB released. Version that includes the full run back up to Pelham Bay Park and full detailwill be worked on in the future.

(7): Manhattan bound was under development by EDawg for a very long time, recently was heavily updated but is on hold at the moment. Taken over by Ztraintobroad

Enjoy for now!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 01:14:30 pm by Dj Hammers »

Offline Pacific385

• Dispatcher
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: Status of Routes as of April 2011
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 01:25:04 pm »
Nice, can't wait to see these updates.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 02:58:30 pm by BStyles »

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 02:06:13 pm »
Thanks, JayJay!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 02:58:44 pm by BStyles »
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

Offline jr1234

• New Recruit
  • i love trains im 11 years old.Also im andre123
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 04:15:05 pm »
cool i cant wait for the 1 line
This is a Manhattan 5 train
Next stop is Morris Park
Stand clear the closing doors please.

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 04:35:08 pm »
That's AWESOME!! I'm looking forward too a lot of these routes! It seems the (B)(C)(D)(E)(R) & (7) will be out soon!!
And btw you put 2010 a few times.:)

Offline Shawn1995

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 04:36:56 pm »
How about the N line?

Offline error46146

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • Photography by me.
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 06:03:00 pm »
I don't exactly know what the deal with the N is; last I heard of it, it was being worked on by someone called superdotny who has apparently disappeared.

Offline pitor160

• Operator
  • BVEStation Contibutor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 06:22:39 pm »
<7>

Offline Lance

• Operator
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 06:45:20 pm »
What about it? If you mean the Manhattan-bound <7>, it will be completed sometime after the local version is released.

'70s style service sign at Times Sq-42 St.

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
  • BVEStation Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2011, 06:49:21 pm »
<7>
Should be out either simultaneously or right after the 7 local

To add a bit, The 7th Avenue Line will most likely be completed way before the lex. I have someone helping me with the 1 and it is chugging along nicely. The 3 will follow suit after the underground portion of the 1 is done, which may be before summer. Progress will be kept a secret now, I'll post some shots soon.

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 07:13:10 pm »
<7>
Should be out either simultaneously or right after the 7 local

To add a bit, The 7th Avenue Line will most likely be completed way before the lex. I have someone helping me with the 1 and it is chugging along nicely. The 3 will follow suit after the underground portion of the 1 is done, which may be before summer. Progress will be kept a secret now, I'll post some shots soon.
Good to know and keep up the good work!
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2011, 07:58:00 pm »
May I ask what direction the (3),(5),(6) routes are being developed in please?
I remember back then the (5) was being worked on as a shuttle and also there was a (5) route but it was lost(Manhattan bound)
and the (6) I remember a Manhattan bound was being developed but wasn't there a Bronx bound also?
And the (3) which way is it going? Although we have a preview of the (3) from Franklin to 42nd N/B.

Offline Simon

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member / Community Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2011, 11:08:04 pm »
Yeah could you update the post with the directions they're being developed on. Right now I'm confused as to which directions these routes are going.
Kawasaki_Plant

Offline bve

• Dispatcher
  • OMSI anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2011, 09:33:44 am »
Great to know all this Info. Thanks JayJay!
Favorite LFS Powertrain: Cummins ISL 9 EPA10
                                        Allison WB-400R Gen IV
Favorite CNG/Diesel Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 50

Favorite Transmission Make: Allison Transmission

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
  • BVEStation Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2011, 06:42:43 pm »
May I ask what direction the (3),(5),(6) routes are being developed in please?
I remember back then the (5) was being worked on as a shuttle and also there was a (5) route but it was lost(Manhattan bound)
and the (6) I remember a Manhattan bound was being developed but wasn't there a Bronx bound also?
And the (3) which way is it going? Although we have a preview of the (3) from Franklin to 42nd N/B.
The 3 and 5 are northbound, I believe the 6 is southbound along w the 1