BVEStation

Author Topic: IRT 7AVE (1)  (Read 6913 times)

Offline arremm1

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
IRT 7AVE (1)
« on: March 03, 2015, 10:32:32 am »
I downloaded the IRT 1 Line and it is in a zip file format.  Inside the zip file are a large assortment of files, some that I think I need and some that I already have and some which are completely empty.  For example, after opening the zip file, you have 3 files.  First is the object file (7Ave) which contains 3 files (NYCT Objects, Westside and Westside A).  Inside the Sound file(IRT 7AVE) are a number of files (2A,2B,2I,2J,2X and AN).  As for the Routes file (NYCT-1), the is a file SMEE which is empty and a file NYT which contains the 1 Line Route CSV and a file named 1 Train.zip.  This file has 1 file (Railway) which contains 3 files (Object, Route and Sound). In the object file are 3 files (Culver, IND Valley Stream and IRT 7 AVE).  Under Route, there is another CSV file for the 1Line and under Sounds are 2 files, 1 which contains the file ARR(which appears to have announcements in it and NB  which contains file 1A which is empty.  My question is :  How in the heck do I install this route?  It seems very confusing.  What do I need to install here?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Ztraintobroad

Re: IRT 7AVE (1)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 01:13:48 pm »
Guess the zip file got messed up when I uploaded it, sorry.

You have to open it in 7-Zip, and you will be greeted with 3 files. Open up your BVE folder and open up the railway folder. You should see 3 files, objects, route, and sound. Highlight all of them and then drag it to the Railway Folder. It should them say "copying files" and that's it!

There is no SMEE route as of yet since the R62 and R62A isn't released.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 01:16:40 pm by Ztraintobroad »

Offline arremm1

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 03:19:26 pm »
Hey, Ztraintobroad,
     I did like you said and everything is working correctly.  Are you the developer of this route?  Looks great!  Well, thanks for the help.  Am going to run all the way to 242 St right now!

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 04:07:28 pm »
I'm not, unfortunately. It was done by a dedicated group of members, but their site was taken down so I wanted to not let their work go to waste.

I'm creating the R142A, R62A, R110A, R110B and the Lexington Ave (4) to Crown Heights Utica. So be sure to get excited, because my trains wil be released very soon.

Offline bvefan

• Developer
  • Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 11:50:08 pm »
I guess word has not bee spread around yet but the site is back up: http://openbveconnect.com/  8)

Offline CTAredlineNYCTace

• New Recruit
  • Future New York City Transit Authority Employee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2015, 08:49:38 pm »
I am also having a problem with the 1 from openbve connect. Its lags super hard but no other route i have does that and i have very many others. What can i do to correct this?
R.I.P. ST.LOUIS CAR CO. 6000/1-50 (CTA) > PULLMAN STANDARD 2000(CTA) > R36 ST.LOUIS CAR CO GSI,8570-9769(MTA). They all are dearly missed :"(

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
  • Your average railfan, I guess..
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 08:01:06 am »
I'm not, unfortunately. It was done by a dedicated group of members, but their site was taken down so I wanted to not let their work go to waste.

I'm creating the R142A, R62A, R110A, R110B and the Lexington Ave (4) to Crown Heights Utica. So be sure to get excited, because my trains wil be released very soon.
Great news!
I am BVERailer. I love to play openBVE and other simulation games. Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp-G9E0TqfwJJQUQHiuZYw