BVEStation

Author Topic: Ratings  (Read 4618 times)

Offline WizDaGamer

• New Recruit
  • Third year as Route Developer
    • View Profile
Ratings
« on: July 04, 2017, 02:11:58 pm »
Okay here we are again..about 2-3 months later. I made a previous thread about how the rating system is getting abused but then the admins totally "debunked" that to me being a asshole on the fourms.

A  few months later I'm not a asshole and but I am still getting downrated. Why? Because people are doing this for no reason. I used to be at 0. Now im at 50 by time the person downrating me see this thread. Every time I post they downrate me. I can see it. I been investigating this for over 2 months. I contacted an admin told them what is happening then told me its because im a asshole. I haven't posted till late june. Still getting downrated.

I don't know if you don't care or you hate me personally but it really have to stop. The person who is downrating me, if you see this. Message me. I want to sort out our "differences" theres no reason to keep down rating me. No one is doing anything to you!

A message to the admins: I am not trying to be rude or anything but this is getting out of control. You don't believe me at all which is the sad part because I am telling you what is happening. I took that "break" you wanted me to do. I did all that jibberish. I would like it if you guys will help me now, please.

Thank you for your time. Happy fourth.

Offline R40(W)Train4286

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ratings
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 03:34:57 pm »
Hey Broskie, Don't mind them okay, just do what you do best, BEING YOU. Alot of people on here are very immature and disrespectful, beings that the Admins are not doing anything about it, it seems they either don't care about the website, they have not been active, or they are enjoying the problems it creates. Just post pics. Don't mind the ratings, honestly who looks at ratings anyways? People who have brains. And if the people on here were real people, they would be helping you out and connecting the dots, your posts, to your actions, to your personality and your ratings, it does not add up. Eventually someone will get karma in the back, whoever is doing it will get karma, trust me, what goes around comes around. Happy Patriot Day!

Offline WizDaGamer

• New Recruit
  • Third year as Route Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Ratings
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 03:45:55 pm »
Hey Broskie, Don't mind them okay, just do what you do best, BEING YOU. Alot of people on here are very immature and disrespectful, beings that the Admins are not doing anything about it, it seems they either don't care about the website, they have not been active, or they are enjoying the problems it creates. Just post pics. Don't mind the ratings, honestly who looks at ratings anyways? People who have brains. And if the people on here were real people, they would be helping you out and connecting the dots, your posts, to your actions, to your personality and your ratings, it does not add up. Eventually someone will get karma in the back, whoever is doing it will get karma, trust me, what goes around comes around. Happy Patriot Day!

Thanks for that. That really brightened up my day man. I really appreciate you saying that man. Have a lovely day partner. Stay safe. Stay Classy.