BVEStation

Author Topic: WIP LIRR Ronkonkoma branch started  (Read 3573 times)

Offline traintransport45

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
    • 99skateborder aka traintransport 45 on youtube
WIP LIRR Ronkonkoma branch started
« on: February 01, 2015, 01:34:27 pm »
im going to look into the objects, sounds and route to create the ronkonkoma branch
i am going to look into trying to put moving m7 lirr trains in with the low textures like the j and z line has the moving trains so i am going to take a coding class or if someone wants to help make the objects ill start on the rails and stations and someone can make the walls and bridges for jamaica station ill need someone to make a overpass for jamaica so anyone wanna help? i am looking for coders who can make the following stations i wont be able to make starting with greenport, southold, mattituck, riverhead, medford, ronkonkoma, central islip, and brentwood i can make deer park and wyandanch and pinelawn then ill need someone to make the other station listed farmingdale, bethpage, jamaica, woodside and pennstation and for the extras thats on the timetable listed atlantic terminal brooklyn, hunterpoint avenue, and long island city who wants to help?
this is the train to penn station the next station is Wyandanch

Offline traintransport45

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
    • 99skateborder aka traintransport 45 on youtube
Re:Update WIP LIRR Ronkonkoma branch started
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 12:30:52 pm »
i am going to wyandanch today(right now spotting some interiors and exteriors so now i will be getting ready for development in the hopefully release around june/july 2015. this is the train to penn station the next station is penn station
this is the train to penn station the next station is Wyandanch