BVEStation

Author Topic: New BVE in the House...  (Read 23937 times)

Offline Boss Of Games

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: New BVE in the House...
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 01:31:15 pm »
== Moderators ==
Can a Mod/Admin please move this topic to the OpenBVE forum? Thanks in advanced  ;D
======================
UPDATE 1/24/10

I have found on my cpu the source and binaries to the OpenBVE2 renderer demo. This is a critical aspect to the UBVE project. It contains the functions for plugins to access the core layer of the program. I will be converting the code in a couple of weeks to conform with openBVE and give core access abilities in your routes to the program itself.

Offline Slants4Lyfe

• Operator
  • 3 Years And Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 03:08:10 pm »
Pics would be useful...
Formally Known as tvega961

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 04:12:30 pm »
I have no idea how this is relevant.

Maybe even some coding examples would be better.
BVEStation.

Offline Boss Of Games

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 05:55:10 pm »
I cannot give pictures yet due to some interface stuff that still needs to be done. I am just working on the code. Since i have the openBVE 2 render demo, i will take the Plugin system and implement it into the openBVE. This will allow for anyone to override the loading process and add anything they want to the sim. You will be also able to activate and deactivate the plugins in the menu. So basically stop asking and wait to see. I will keep putting up updates.

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 07:49:14 pm »
I would suggest twitter for your updates and using this forum for your major updates.  People cant be satisfied if they cant see anything that is interesting or do not understand what this whole shebang is.
BVEStation.

Offline Boss Of Games

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2011, 01:17:15 pm »
=== IMPORTANT UPDATE ===

I am not working on this project ATM, but another one that will benefit this one later on. I do not want to go into any detail, but it is a multiplayer modification for another simulator that is not BVE related. Since it is coded in C#, it will be an easy conversion and should make UBVE a lot better with a stable MP.

Offline Boss Of Games

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2011, 04:39:46 pm »
ANOTHER UPDATE

I am releasing the Developer SDK to link your dll modules with my plugin system. This SDK Reference dll will contain all the classes in openBVE. These modules will be loaded on startup of the application. This module system will allow for you to make modifications to the root program. This API will be released on Saturday.

Offline BStyles

• Head Admin
  • Operator
  • The CEO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2011, 08:35:54 pm »
Yeah....can you possibly translate all of that to english? I can't tell if that's a good or bad thing.

BStyles

Offline Boss Of Games

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2011, 09:03:25 pm »
I am putting out an SDK for developers. It means nothing to the end user, but to the developer, it is a start. The SDK will contain rudimentary documentation at the start but will improve later on when i am able to write it. I may later on make header files. I am on the BVEStation chat and will be on Sat for the release and answer your questions  ;D

Offline peacemak3r

• Dispatcher
  • NYCTF
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2011, 10:11:19 am »
I think I speak for everyone, pictures or it didn't happen.  Anyone with a computer and internet can say they are developing something.

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2011, 12:04:39 pm »
All of these negative comments make me SICK.Have some hope & optimism for this.What IF he does have something brewing and doesn't want to show us pics b\c it'll be a SURPRISE 2 us all.Suppose this comes out and will be a BIG HIT in the community.Next thing all of us will be shitting our pants & foaming.But please give this guy some time & space to develop this.
You may think he's lying and making stuff up b\c he doesn't have pics to backup his updates & actions but so what have some FAITH.For all we know he could be a computer expert.
But please give this guy a break & let him work(If he is working).
@BossofGames: I hope you are doing whatever and not fooling us.I am highly interested in this b\c I'm sure EVERYONE would want a stable multiplayer.

Offline Boss Of Games

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2011, 01:09:57 pm »
All of these negative comments make me SICK.Have some hope & optimism for this.What IF he does have something brewing and doesn't want to show us pics b\c it'll be a SURPRISE 2 us all.Suppose this comes out and will be a BIG HIT in the community.Next thing all of us will be shitting our pants & foaming.But please give this guy some time & space to develop this.
You may think he's lying and making stuff up b\c he doesn't have pics to backup his updates & actions but so what have some FAITH.For all we know he could be a computer expert.
@BossofGames: I hope you are doing whatever and not fooling us.I am highly interested in this b\c I'm sure EVERYONE would want a stable multiplayer.

Thanks for the support. The SDK Release and the Q/A will be on SAT (probably be at 8:00PM EST). I have a basic framework for the multiplayer so it will be the ultimate test to see if my plugin loader will work. BTW How am i able to take screenshots of code? what is the point?

Offline peacemak3r

• Dispatcher
  • NYCTF
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2011, 01:17:04 pm »

The part of your response that is bold totally contradicts your whole post.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, any of us can make a thread and keep making posts about something, we'll need at the very least a small teaser to keep the community believing.  You don't see Nissan or Ford speculating a new future car and not even showing a concept picture to keep us going and talking about it.  Be real here, in this age, people won't believe anything until a slight of proof is showing.

By the way, he can be the inventor of computing for all I care, I could be the president of the United States of you won't even know it.

Offline Boss Of Games

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2011, 01:47:40 pm »

The part of your response that is bold totally contradicts your whole post.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, any of us can make a thread and keep making posts about something, we'll need at the very least a small teaser to keep the community believing.  You don't see Nissan or Ford speculating a new future car and not even showing a concept picture to keep us going and talking about it.  Be real here, in this age, people won't believe anything until a slight of proof is showing.

By the way, he can be the inventor of computing for all I care, I could be the president of the United States of you won't even know it.

Would i post something that i cannot create in the first place? I am actually getting the bve part almost complete to read the plugins thanks to a OpenBVE 2 retrofitting.  8)

Offline Boss Of Games

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2011, 02:04:43 pm »
I have pulled off the impossible, but I have finished the base of the Plugin Loading system. The test of the system will take place live on Sat. and see for yourself when you see I am doing work.