BVE > General BVE/OpenBVE

M7/A

(1/2) > >>

alanM8:
Is any going to create there trains

bve:

--- Quote from: alanM8 on January 10, 2011, 10:29:29 pm ---Is any going to create there trains

--- End quote ---

There was a M7 available, but due to Copyright Issues it was removed from the internet.

Pacific385:
It did sound like the R143 Though, except there was a different panel

WestEndMan:
I have this file except I put in my own sound files to make it more realistic sounding. Let me know if you want it and I will email the file as a zip file.

Phantom909:

--- Quote from: WestEndMan on January 30, 2011, 05:23:21 pm ---I have this file except I put in my own sound files to make it more realistic sounding. Let me know if you want it and I will email the file as a zip file.

--- End quote ---

Here we go again. How many times do I have to repeat myself. You may change the sound file for your own use. But you CANNOT distribute it for any reason unless you get permission from the original developer, in this case, that is Trevor Logan. This is why that trainset is no longer available, because people modify his stuff, distribute it and he got pissed and removed them from the internet. If you want a copy of that trainset, go over to Trevor`s site which is www.ttmg.org and ask Trevor if he will send it to you.

Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version