BVE > Other Projects

Updates for the London Underground District Line D stock 3D

<< < (2/3) > >>

MP89:
I posted the pics for you:

SP1900:
Thanks

SP1900:
I've realised how long it's been since the last update of the D stock. I assure you that I am still working on the project though development is slow due to school. Though an exterior is already in the making I would like to ask anyone if they would like to help with parts such as sounds and train.dat and also animations and plugins for the train. Please do let me know if you are interested in helping me along with the project

BVERailer:
I'm wondering how people get curves and many faces in the train and have no errors, on my Charger SC-44 it stopped loading at 26.9%, and now I can't change it because I only had the trial of SketchUp so I can't export it to 3DS. Also, I need another way to convert your files, they are .skp currently and they need to be 3DS so I can convert them to csv.

SP1900:

--- Quote from: BVERailer on October 03, 2017, 04:55:37 pm ---I'm wondering how people get curves and many faces in the train and have no errors, on my Charger SC-44 it stopped loading at 26.9%, and now I can't change it because I only had the trial of SketchUp so I can't export it to 3DS. Also, I need another way to convert your files, they are .skp currently and they need to be 3DS so I can convert them to csv.

--- End quote ---
Don't worry, I sent you a link to your instagram. Check that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version