BVE > General BVE/OpenBVE

R46

(1/3) > >>

peacemak3r:
The R46 from the downloads section used to work for me in OpenBVE, but not it doesn't.  Or maybe there was a download to make it compatible with OpenBVE?

I only used OpenBVE, so don't give me the "just use BVE2/4" mumbo jumbo, I won't use that.  So any advice with the error's R46 and OpenBVE would be greatly appreciated.

Bombardier01800:
Does it just not move? And BTW this is in the wrong place...

peacemak3r:
Yes it doesn't move.

BVE/OpenBVE Support states problems with OpenBVE or BVE only, my problem isn't really OpenBVE problem related, it's the train's file problem.  I don't see the complication.

Orion V CNG #748:

--- Quote from: r3kamecaep on January 28, 2011, 09:39:59 pm ---Yes it doesn't move.

BVE/OpenBVE Support states problems with OpenBVE or BVE only, my problem isn't really OpenBVE problem related, it's the train's file problem.  I don't see the complication.

--- End quote ---
if the train cant move just try re-downloading it, that happened to me one time and i re-downloaded it and it worked.

Bombardier01800:

--- Quote from: r3kamecaep on January 28, 2011, 09:39:59 pm ---Yes it doesn't move.

--- End quote ---
It's happened to me before... Just restart the whole route and you should be fine... If still nothing, terminate the application's process, wait about five minutes and try again.

Hope it helps
-Jose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version