BVEStation

Author Topic: (WIP) Official Update Thread for the Queens-bound and Manhattan-bound (E)  (Read 40409 times)

Ztraintobroad

Re: (WIP) Official Update Thread for the Queens-bound and Manhattan-bound (E)
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2017, 04:13:49 pm »
If you don't mine me answering. Looks good because one Its updated
two Its way more better than the current one
three Its better than your half Ass 5 line.
four Its a 5 generation update

If you have any problems don't ask or tell us. Take it up with your five line.
If you really want to complain about the line buy me a computer then talk. Get textures and what ever. Dont be commenting negatively on my thread. You dont see me talking smack on your 5 line. So don't talk about my E. Final. Have a good day.

The hell are you talking about, I'm developing the 5...

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2017, 04:15:12 pm »
Emari, I'm going to tell you something, if you have an issue with MY routes, then at least know who the heck is developing what.

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2017, 04:42:20 pm »
Um, actually no that isn't me. Just shows how clueless you are. I'm not slick, if I wanted to shit on your route I would've done it on Facebook or in your PM, not on here.

And we will stop there. End of discussion.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 04:45:22 pm by Ztraintobroad »

Offline SkipStopJ

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2017, 04:53:44 pm »
If you don't mine me answering. Looks good because one Its updated
two Its way more better than the current one
three Its better than your half Ass 5 line.
four Its a 5 generation update

If you have any problems don't ask or tell us. Take it up with your five line.
If you really want to complain about the line buy me a computer then talk. Get textures and what ever. Dont be commenting negatively on my thread. You dont see me talking smack on your 5 line. So don't talk about my E. Final. Have a good day.

excuse me, your mistaken, cause I am not ztraintobroad. I just gave my opnion on what i think of your route withot cursing or using profanity, but you can't be rude to other developers like that if you think he is someone else.

Offline bigbellymon4

• Operator
  • Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2017, 05:19:44 pm »
I don't get what's so special about it...looks like it just has a wall texture, tracks and that's it...

Who said anything is "special" about it? I was giving a complement to a developer who took their time out day and life to code a route for everyone's enjoyment. When you learn to code an original route, and make it look as good and/or better than the images here, then you can come around here and post with your negative attitude. Yes, you are free to give your opinion. But if it going to be negative one instead of one with constructive criticism for the developer, it is not welcome nor is it supported here.

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2017, 05:35:27 pm »
I have to agree with Belly, you can't come with a negative attitude like that, but then again most of the members on here who act like that are under the age of 12...

Offline bigbellymon4

• Operator
  • Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2017, 06:06:15 pm »
I have to agree with Belly, you can't come with a negative attitude like that, but then again most of the members on here who act like that are under the age of 12...

Ok. @WizDaGamer made a mistake, referring to you as he assumed @skipstopJ was you. You were disrespected, fine. However, your response doesn't help the situation at hand. What your implying is that some people that are on this site illegally as the minimum age is 13. And your also trying to (horribly) throw shade on others. When I said to @skipstopJ that his negative post is not welcome here, and you agree with me, but then do the same thing, that makes you a hypocrite. So, both @skipstopJ and you @ZtraintoBroad need to stop with the negative attitudes and if you don't have anything nice to say, it is not welcome nor is it supported here.

@WizDaGamer, don't assume until you have all the facts. Also, don't curse in your posts. It is unnecessary to do so, and it doesn't help your prove your point.

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2017, 06:38:50 pm »
Sure.

Emari, your E line looks great. Nice tracks by the way.

Epicblaze151

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2017, 07:52:23 pm »
Lol can't wait ;)

Offline WizDaGamer

• New Recruit
  • Third year as Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2017, 07:50:55 pm »
Got some very very very exciting news! I will be ordering my new PC this weekend. it will come a week or two after. As soon as I download the application I will get back to working! hint hint

Offline WizDaGamer

• New Recruit
  • Third year as Route Developer
    • View Profile
I will be moving this thread to the IND routes one. Heres the link: https://forums.bvestation.com/index.php?topic=3482.0

Can a mod or admin lock this topic for me please?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 11:22:42 am by WizDaGamer »

Offline BStyles

• Head Admin
  • Operator
  • The CEO
    • View Profile
Topic locked upun request.

BStyles