BVEStation

Author Topic: How do you make a route in Routebuilder/Code by hand  (Read 7432 times)

Offline Allyn65

• Developer
  • Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
How do you make a route in Routebuilder/Code by hand
« on: January 10, 2011, 08:15:21 pm »
how do u make Route in RouteBuilder
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 12:45:04 pm by ipac »

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
Re: how do u make Route in RouteBuilder
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 10:57:42 pm »
Take a look at our old tutorials on the old forum, http://www.bvestation.com/forums/index.php?board=85.0  There is a tutorial on how to use routebuilder there.
BVEStation.

Offline Allyn65

• Developer
  • Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 12:34:38 am »
thank

Offline Allyn65

• Developer
  • Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 03:07:00 am »
i do not know how code by hand

Offline Allyn65

• Developer
  • Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 12:29:23 pm »
i do not know how code by hand

Offline race

• New Recruit
  • Mamonaku ni-bansen ni kakueki densha Shibuya iki n
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 06:47:45 am »
I gonna make a new open-source RouteBuilder-like program for OpenBVE, called OpenRB 1.4.3. But first I need to do this:
1)Develop three hand-made routes
2)Steal a source code from Uwe Post.

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 12:42:45 pm »
Please stop double posting, we get the idea the first time.  Keep doing it you will be considered spamming the forums and violating a rule.  If it was not intentional then please say so and a staff member will help you out on removing the double post, but seeing as the posts were at least 3 hours apart, the double post was intentional.  You are also violating the rules if you are doing it to bump a topic.  Please do not do that.

Resources are available for people who want to create routes, please, please visit the homepage of BVEStation and click develop.  I dont understand why people cannot USE BVEStation to its fullest extent when all the resources are smacked right in front of you.  You dont even have to search for it.   I dont understand how I as the webmaster can make things any easier for you guys to provide this information, compared to v4 where all the information was hidden inside menus and what not.

Please visit this page: http://www.bvestation.com/devzone.php

Its a shame if you bookmark only the forums of this website, because you are missing out on the other 65% of the website.  I know people that do this, and its a shame.  If you want the full BVEStation experience, bookmark our homepage, NOT our forum.

If you have a question or a specific tutorial you would like to post, then feel free to post it in the forums, and thats what the forums are for.  They are not for asking questions that are obviously smacked right in your face on the homepage.  If you are requesting for better tutorials or have somethings that are unclear,  then you can do that as well, but please do that as a last resort.  The forums are for discussing specific questions about these things, not for obvious answers.  This topic will now be locked.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 12:46:36 pm by ipac »
BVEStation.