BVEStation

Author Topic: Octavia Object Park Download  (Read 3640 times)

Offline subwayfan123

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Octavia Object Park Download
« on: September 24, 2011, 12:14:30 pm »
Hi there,
I recently downloaded the F Line for BVE 2 and it says that I need the Octavia Object Park to run it correctly.  On the page for the route on this website, it shows that you can download Octavia Object Park, but it comes in a 7zip format file.  How do I make this work?  Do you drag it into the route folder?  Anyone know?  Thanks!

Offline Slants4Lyfe

• Operator
  • 3 Years And Counting
    • View Profile
Re: Octavia Object Park Download
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 12:41:10 pm »
Hi there,
I recently downloaded the F Line for BVE 2 and it says that I need the Octavia Object Park to run it correctly.  On the page for the route on this website, it shows that you can download Octavia Object Park, but it comes in a 7zip format file.  How do I make this work?  Do you drag it into the route folder?  Anyone know?  Thanks!
You need to get the program 7zip in order to extract it, we use 7zip because it takes up less space to download, once you extract it from 7zip, you can put it in the objects folder
Formally Known as tvega961

Offline SubwayTrainOperator5

• Dispatcher
  • R44, R46, and R68 fan / OpenBVE Videomaker
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 01:04:48 pm »
You do not necessarily need to use 7zip for it. You can also use WinRar or Jzip, which are also compatible. I personally recommend Jzip, as I have used both 7zip and Jzip to install routes and trains, but Jzip seems to be more reliable by my perspective. But I think it is just my imagination though. 
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 01:07:28 pm by SubwayTrainOperator5 »
Signature Removed (dead link)

Offline peacemak3r

• Dispatcher
  • NYCTF
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 02:02:24 pm »
I've been unzipping and zipping with WinRar from day 1 and never had problems.