BVEStation

Author Topic: Status of Routes as of November 2016  (Read 116147 times)

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
Re: Status of Routes as of April 2011
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2011, 01:42:22 pm »
I highly recommended that you obtain these files with caution. I think some of this content is owned by Trevor Logan and he doesn't lime when his work is shared (don't ask me why) so be cautious.
I have a lot more stored on another hard drive.(R-29 and his R-160)
the R-142 also
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

Offline nelson3001

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: Status of Routes as of April 2011
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2011, 02:23:36 pm »
I have a lot more stored on another hard drive.(R-29 and his R-160)
Can I get some of his trains?

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
Re: Status of Routes as of July 2011
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2011, 02:42:20 pm »
ask Trevor. he took them off of the internet
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
  • BVEStation Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2011, 04:03:50 pm »
my point is that the objects aren't made yet for a reason, those things are hard to make. Then you want them in HD quality and Ronald Mc Donald waving at the train. Like I said, if anybody wants to make those objects then be my guest and good luck, but I'm not going to jump off a cliff over a Sunoco and a Mc Donalds

Offline nelson3001

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2011, 04:54:30 pm »
ask Trevor. he took them off of the internet
how may i contact Trevor?

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Route & Object Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2011, 05:09:18 pm »
my point is that the objects aren't made yet for a reason, those things are hard to make. Then you want them in HD quality and Ronald Mc Donald waving at the train. Like I said, if anybody wants to make those objects then be my guest and good luck, but I'm not going to jump off a cliff over a Sunoco and a Mc Donalds

LMAO! Can I video tape?

@Nelson hes part of TTMG. Contact him there. But do realize its not available for downloads due to an incident that happened before even I joined this site.

Offline R160Thug#1863

• New Recruit
  • best city in tha world: NYC
    • View Profile
Re: Status of Routes as of August 2011
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2011, 11:25:55 pm »
I especially hope to see a Nassau Street (J), (Z) line soon...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 11:31:28 pm by R160Thug#1863 »
Bow down to tha (J)/(Z) Train! d:-I R.I.P. Nassau St (M). :'-(

Offline Orion V CNG #748

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2011, 12:02:35 am »
What I really can't wait for, are the (Q) extension to coney islnd and the IRT lines

Offline bnjypov

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
    • elektronika
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2011, 10:32:46 am »

What happened to the (Z) that was near completion?

Offline Lance

• Operator
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2011, 11:45:03 am »

If I recall correctly, the (J) and (Z) are on hold in favor of completing the south Brooklyn routes first.

'70s style service sign at Times Sq-42 St.

Offline Blue18

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
    • OpenBVE Connection
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2011, 12:22:48 pm »
Status of routes as of August 14th, 2011....

BMT/IND:
(A): Rockaway Park version currently under development by the staff of BVEStation. No definite release date.

(B): Coney Island bound currently under re-development by JayJay85 and Phantom909 if only someone else don't claim they're developing it. It will be copied from D between Bronx to Manhattan bridge and from Q between Dekalb Av to Brighton beach. release date should soon after the D (around Oct-Dec 2011)

(C): Brooklyn Bound version currently under re-development by Blue18. The line has been restarted from scratch with a progress rate of 25%. Release date around January 2012 otherwise no definite release date.

(D): Currently a BETA has been released by JayJay85 with the full version released sometime this year.

(E): Currently under development by Error46146 (Manhattan-Bound) and RachelBerryFan (Queens-Bound) and Phantom909 (both versions). Stations are detailed and have been sent to Joe for consideration for, what I like to call, "proofreading". This and the Queens-Bound version should be released simultaneously. No definite release date.

(F): Currently it has been released 3 months ago by JayJay85.

(G): Currently it has been released about a year ago by Ipac.

(J)/(Z): Currently under development by JayJay85. Route is currently on hold until further notice.

(L): 8th Avenue-14 Street bound currently under development. Will be fully detailed from Bushwick-Aberdeen and beyond. Phantom909 is working to rearrange the track configuration north of Sutter Avenue to a 2010+ layout.

(M): Currently under development. We just need to add between Metropolitan Ave to Essex St. No definite release date.

(Q): Coney Island Bound currently under development by JayJay85, and is being extended to Coney Island by Phantom909 and JayJay85. Update this line has been put on hold due B and D is being done i need skeleton to make sure the Brighton section distance is right also Q will used objects from B. No definite release date.

(R): Forest Hills bound currently under development by Ipac, and looks to be around 90% done. Update the R was sent to Phantom909 for consideration and add final touches to it. No definite release date (some where around Aug or Sept 2011).

(W): Currently under development and will most likely be added to the R upon completion. No definite release date.

IRT:
(1): Currently under development by Rayv145. Objects produced will help in the development of the Bronx-Bound 2 Line. No definite release date.

(2): Under development by Phantom909 and 2 other people i can't display their names, its distances are being reworked for accuracy. No definite release date.

(3): The line will rely heavily on the objects from the Bronx-Bound 2 and 4 lines, and is slated for development by Rayv145. No definite release date.

(4): Currently under development by BStyles, and has full detailing at some stations. all of elevated switches and curves are done. Updates will follow shortly. No definite release date.

(5): Under by the same people who working on the 2, Will also rely heavily on the objects from the Bronx-Bound 2 and 4 lines. No definite release date.

(6): Manhattan bound currently under development by Lexington456. No recent updates. No definite release date.

(7): Manhattan bound currently under development by EDawg and is said to have full detailing as far as Court Square. No definite release date.

Enjoy for now!

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2011, 12:32:55 pm »
The (M) will be done when Phantom909 finishes the Chrystie Cut track work in which I will install into the old (V) and then start replacing object and apply TJay's object package. Until then sit tight.

Offline R160Thug#1863

• New Recruit
  • best city in tha world: NYC
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2011, 08:16:41 am »

If ya talkin' 'bout the one not on BVEStation,its not very realistic, if the Valley Stream Ex is the case, well, i really like
that but it's not the full line (to broadway junction, Marcy ave, williamsburg bridge, etc) but i really like it though, either
way, whatever a part (J)-(Z) gets released, I'll download them but if the full (J)-(Z) get completed, then, if I'm crazy,
i will run down myrtle ave naked!!!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 06:50:49 pm by ipac »
Bow down to tha (J)/(Z) Train! d:-I R.I.P. Nassau St (M). :'-(

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2011, 07:36:20 pm »

If ya talkin' 'bout the one not on BVEStation,its not very realistic, if the Valley Stream Ex is the case, well, i really like
that but it's not the full line (to broadway junction, Marcy ave, williamsburg bridge, etc) but i really like it though, either
way, whatever a part (J)-(Z) gets released, I'll download them but if the full (J)-(Z) get completed, then, if I'm crazy,
i will run down myrtle ave naked!!!

First of all if you know your history the E, J, and Z was supposed to be extended into Valley Stream due to the Great Depressions most of these routes are unfinished. Also please do keep in mind that the only person I know on record that makes an excellent skeleton of realistic routes is Phantom909. Thats too much workload for one guy so most likely these routes will come out possibly year or 2 from now. I plan to get help for the Myrtle Avenue connection to Metroplitan and we can soon have the full M line.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 06:51:05 pm by ipac »

Offline Shawn1995

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2011, 08:55:28 pm »
No one isn't working on the N line?