BVE > Content Development

More Support for openBVE on Mac?

(1/2) > >>

mine248:
Like maybe do these things:

* Touch Bar Support on the new MacBook Pros so that we don’t have to hit command-option-F5 (for example)
* Add Metal 2 support (once macOS High Sierra is released)
* A better looking application in terms of the pickers and adding more macOS API stuff

bigbellymon4:
There was somewhere you can contact developers for this, but I can't find it right now. Either way, you would have to contact the developers to include support for such features.

mine248:

--- Quote from: bigbellymon4 on August 27, 2017, 03:35:43 pm ---There was somewhere you can contact developers for this, but I can't find it right now. Either way, you would have to contact the developers to include support for such features.

--- End quote ---
So maybe Dj Hammers or someone else that maintains the openBVE software for Mac?

bigbellymon4:

--- Quote from: mine248 on August 28, 2017, 02:08:33 am ---So maybe Dj Hammers or someone else that maintains the openBVE software for Mac?

--- End quote ---

Dj Hammers and most of the people on this site develop FOR OpenBVE. There might be a developer here who develops OpenBVE, but I don't know who. You can search around on the OpenBVE site and see if there is a link to contact the developers of OpenBVE for inquires into implementing features.

BadriveR142A:

--- Quote from: bigbellymon4 on August 28, 2017, 05:37:58 pm ---Dj Hammers and most of the people on this site develop FOR OpenBVE. There might be a developer here who develops OpenBVE, but I don't know who. You can search around on the OpenBVE site and see if there is a link to contact the developers of OpenBVE for inquires into implementing features.

--- End quote ---
Leezer3 develops OpenBVE I believe, you can contact him on BVE Worldwide website. He's a nice guy he sure will help you, I already talked to him a while ago regarding OpenBVE v1.5.1.2 and he helped a lot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version