BVE > Other Projects

Official Update Thread For The OpenBVE R142A

<< < (16/17) > >>

Blue18:
Okay let's clear up something here: The R153 is made by me, NOT Trevor Logan Jr. I am no way affiliated with nor will be affiliated with Trevor Logan anytime soon. He should not have any issues about the R153 because nothing was made nor created by him.

And to add, the R153 is Open Sourced.

alanM8:
how come the 142a doesn't have a interior or exterior since its the of first of ntt

Lance:
An exterior/interior in currently in development.

coneyislandDFNQ:

--- Quote from: joseto on January 21, 2011, 10:57:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: coneyislandDFNQ on January 21, 2011, 09:47:50 pm ---Trevor also hates when some mods something without him knowing, hearing, or seeing. I tried to publish a version of his R153 but he said he didn't need it. So as Ray said they had no choice to take it down. Sigh......I just wish problems like this would be avoided, that would have been some nice content since the R142A is wonderful.

--- End quote ---
The R153 doesn't belong to Trevor...

--- End quote ---

Its not? I saw it on his page, inthe downloads section.

coneyislandDFNQ:

--- Quote from: blueblitz20 on January 21, 2011, 11:10:43 pm ---Okay let's clear up something here: The R153 is made by me, NOT Trevor Logan Jr. I am no way affiliated with nor will be affiliated with Trevor Logan anytime soon. He should not have any issues about the R153 because nothing was made nor created by him.

And to add, the R153 is Open Sourced.

--- End quote ---
My apologies i saw it on th site i assumed. So then who would I go to address my situation? lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version