BVE > Other Projects

Official Update Thread For The OpenBVE R142A

<< < (2/17) > >>

(SIR) North Shore Line:

--- Quote from: exleader75 on January 03, 2011, 03:47:34 pm ---Nice job making these or finding these files to use on the trains. I compliant you.

However, doesn't this violate BVEStation's rules to not show videos of any modified materials without permission?

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

I want to keep this thread on-topic though. If it violated a rule, I wouldn't have posted it!

Bombardier01800:

--- Quote from: (SIR) North Shore Line on January 03, 2011, 04:25:43 pm ---
--- Quote from: exleader75 on January 03, 2011, 03:47:34 pm ---Nice job making these or finding these files to use on the trains. I compliant you.

However, doesn't this violate BVEStation's rules to not show videos of any modified materials without permission?

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

I want to keep this thread on-topic though. If it violated a rule, I wouldn't have posted it!

--- End quote ---
I love the startup propulsion, but if I want to get most of the sound I have to apply power gradually... I don't mind though it's a really good package

(SIR) North Shore Line:

--- Quote from: joseto on January 03, 2011, 06:09:03 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

--- End quote ---
I love the startup propulsion, but if I want to get most of the sound I have to apply power gradually... I don't mind though it's a really good package

--- End quote ---

Thanks, it's still a work in progress though and I'll try to improve it even more as time goes on.

The R142A and R160 Siemens both present a bit a challenge because you can either end up with a rather unrealistic and robotic-sounding train or a realistic one but with brief and unwanted skips in the propulsion sounds. Anyone have any ideas how to tackle this OpenBVE limitation?

SevenEleven:
That's one incredible heap of realism. Nice stuff!

Rayvon:

--- Quote from: (SIR) North Shore Line on January 04, 2011, 12:16:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: joseto on January 03, 2011, 06:09:03 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks, it's still a work in progress though and I'll try to improve it even more as time goes on.

The R142A and R160 Siemens both present a bit a challenge because you can either end up with a rather unrealistic and robotic-sounding train or a realistic one but with brief and unwanted skips in the propulsion sounds. Anyone have any ideas how to tackle this OpenBVE limitation?

--- End quote ---
It all comes down to modifying the motor and .dat file for the sounds to properly work. They do a great job of it with the 1996 stock over in london

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version