BVEStation

Author Topic: Route CSV: Understanding Stations  (Read 5838 times)

Offline edgreenberg

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Route CSV: Understanding Stations
« on: May 07, 2017, 06:35:54 pm »
I've been reading through CSV files, and the CSV file documentation at http://openbve-project.net/documentation/

I understand Track.Sta, Track.Station and Track.Stop, but when I display the route in RouteView, with Events on, I see an event block called Sta End.  I don't see that documented, nor is the length of the station documented anywhere.   What is going on with this?

Thanks,

Ed G

Offline bigbellymon4

• Operator
  • Route Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Route CSV: Understanding Stations
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 06:21:14 am »
The Sta End symbol that you see when Events is turned on is 10 meters from the stop marker. From where ever the stop marker is placed, the Sta End symbol will pop up after the stop marker. Its only purpose is making sure the station (.sta, .station) command ends.

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Route & Object Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Route CSV: Understanding Stations
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 02:23:41 pm »
I've been reading through CSV files, and the CSV file documentation at http://openbve-project.net/documentation/

I understand Track.Sta, Track.Station and Track.Stop, but when I display the route in RouteView, with Events on, I see an event block called Sta End.  I don't see that documented, nor is the length of the station documented anywhere.   What is going on with this?

Thanks,

Ed G

In the future please do not make various posts in multiple sections of forums to ask for help. Someone will help you. You can also use the BVE Support thread ot help you out. There maybe similiar users who have asked the same question who could have help you with your problem.