BVE > Other Projects

(Updated) (Released) New Realistic Motor Sounds For New Tech Trains

(1/4) > >>

NYCT_Railer:
In This Topic I Will Be Posting Info about  New Realistic Motor Sounds I'm working on for the New Tech Trains Available in OpenBVE

Sound Remods Are Released!Get the All in one Pack (Latest Update) here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WtuH1TaB3kogDRGQ1K6jhNeeyln2vr6O/view?usp=sharing
ENJOY!

BadriveR142A:
Hi, I worked on the R160 motor sounds not a while ago and some SMEE trains, if you want I can help you with something  ;)

NYCT_Railer:

--- Quote from: BadriveR142A on June 30, 2017, 02:43:13 am ---Hi, I worked on the R160 motor sounds not a while ago and some SMEE trains, if you want I can help you with something  ;)

--- End quote ---
Sure Im Working Really hard on the R143 Train Motors and definitely cant handle everything alone

BadriveR142A:
Sorry for the delay! Well what's the problem with the R143? Is this the beta version or the 2006-present version from bve connections?

NYCT_Railer:

--- Quote from: BadriveR142A on July 01, 2017, 02:50:51 am ---Sorry for the delay! Well what's the problem with the R143? Is this the beta version or the 2006-present version from bve connections?

--- End quote ---
The Bve Connections One, I Have Completed 50% of The Motors Already, but the other 50% Im still doing hard work on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version