Community > Other Games

Trainz NYCTA Thread

<< < (16/17) > >>

SubwayEngineer12:

--- Quote from: YankeesPwnMets on May 28, 2016, 11:57:45 pm ---Hey dude, trust me, there are definitely people interested. The forum is always quiet during the school year, so just because people aren't posting doesn't mean they aren't interested. I personally love your work and I definitely think you should continue developing for Trainz

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the kind words. I have been quiet myself because of school and the main developer for NYCTA is doing BART as well. There will be more updates when it is ready

SubwayEngineer12:
Hey guys. So we are preparing for the release of the J and Z lines as well as the 7 line. Pictures will be up as I get more information on the release. All I ask is that you don't ask when it comes out. Scenery, track check, and scenarios needs to be in order before a release. Those who have been following us on BDC and anywhere else where we post updates, thank you for your patience. I will have pics up shortly.

SubwayEngineer12:

MrMrFtrain:

--- Quote from: SubwayEngineer12 on June 29, 2016, 12:13:39 pm ---Hey guys. So we are preparing for the release of the J and Z lines as well as the 7 line. Pictures will be up as I get more information on the release. All I ask is that you don't ask when it comes out. Scenery, track check, and scenarios needs to be in order before a release. Those who have been following us on BDC and anywhere else where we post updates, thank you for your patience. I will have pics up shortly.

--- End quote ---

I have a question,

Along with this release, will there be a release of the 3-way LCD R160?

SubwayEngineer12:
Ace and I will talk about the release. I have to do over the signs first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version