BVEStation > Introduction

Im new here

<< < (2/2)

Bombardier01800:
Hey Joe welcome to the new forums! Ya know you have the same name as our master route builder? I'm sure you guys will get along just fine... Anyways, I'm Jose, I administrate the TeamSpeak server where you obviously have never been before. You're welcome to stop by and ask for help if you need any...

--Jose.

Phantom909:

--- Quote from: joseto on January 04, 2011, 06:15:35 pm ---Hey Joe welcome to the new forums! Ya know you have the same name as our master route builder? I'm sure you guys will get along just fine... Anyways, I'm Jose, I administrate the TeamSpeak server where you obviously have never been before. You're welcome to stop by and ask for help if you need any...

--Jose.

--- End quote ---

Nah I hate that sonavbitch
who stole my name

Joe

Bombardier01800:
Ah... How nice of you

ARome:

--- Quote from: Phantom909 on January 04, 2011, 07:34:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: joseto on January 04, 2011, 06:15:35 pm ---Hey Joe welcome to the new forums! Ya know you have the same name as our master route builder? I'm sure you guys will get along just fine... Anyways, I'm Jose, I administrate the TeamSpeak server where you obviously have never been before. You're welcome to stop by and ask for help if you need any...

--Jose.

--- End quote ---

Nah I hate that sonavbitch
who stole my name

Joe

--- End quote ---
Lol welcome to the forums and v5 Joe!

Rayvon:
That's definetly Joe... Welcome to version 5 lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page