BVEStation

Author Topic: Older Train Routes and Trains For Bve 2  (Read 3562 times)

Offline djridge

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Older Train Routes and Trains For Bve 2
« on: August 22, 2013, 08:34:12 pm »
 :'( My computer cant handle Openbve but it can handle Bve 2 but since my last computer crashed I havent been on since but now i come back and my computer still can only support Bve 2 and i really like this except i can only download limited amounts of routes and trains and If i do download a route for example the R shuttle I need an R46 but there are none for Bve 2 I tried to replace the Train with a Bve 2 train but its still not working....I am kind of upset cause I had so much fun Is there any way I can get the older Routes and Trains that would be Awesome if it was possible

Offline Minecrafterboi456

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: Older Train Routes and Trains For Bve 2
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 09:30:01 pm »
http://www.b-v-e.info/line_en.php u could use this website for bve 2 routes and im just wondering wat veriosn of windows are u using?

Offline djridge

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: Older Train Routes and Trains For Bve 2
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 11:42:56 pm »
Im not even sure i gotta ask my step father hes the computer guy i know the graphic card in this computer isnt top notch for openbve which sucks but i was looking forward to the older routes and trains....dont get me wrong love the new work i watch the videos but unfortuneately i cant use openbve so i have to stick to Bve 2 just wish bvestation still had the options of the older routes and trains as well as a the new ones i think they should have a section on here for the old routes that support Bve 2...thanks for the link i downloaded the r46 extracted to the right places but got that error "9" message