BVEStation

Author Topic: (WIP) Manhattan bound E Line by error46146  (Read 29448 times)

Offline Dr. Subway18

• Operator
  • proud 1999 Kenworth W900B owner(NTC cummins, 10sp)
    • View Profile
Re: Manhattan bound E Line by error46146
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2012, 05:18:58 pm »
this is really looking good error.

Offline U_Mad?

• New Recruit
  • Conductor-OpenBve
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2012, 05:55:34 pm »
Cool Man Take Your Time.

:)

Offline R36 #9346

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2012, 11:15:26 pm »
I think you picked a hard route to do because the E train in particular is always changing I remember
when you thought you were done with the E then they started to add R42's on the route then
when you added R42's on your route they add R160's on the E then you add R160's now they get
rid of the V and add the M I think you should get this route out before they make any more drastic
changes on the E lol
Right.

While I was working on the original E, this happened.

This is what happens when you install Portal 2 on an R160 computer.

Offline Brighton Express

• Operator
  • Progress Updater for the NYC Transit Forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2012, 12:12:53 pm »
Right.

While I was working on the original E, this happened.

And that explains the big poster at WTC. Plus the "Remember 2001" station banner.

Offline ???????????????

• Regular Developer
  • Supervisor
  • ??????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2012, 12:40:54 pm »
nice

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2012, 01:16:01 pm »
And that explains the big poster at WTC. Plus the "Remember 2001" station banner.

That will always be in every route that passes the WTC site, not just because the route is old.

Offline error46146

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • Photography by me.
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2012, 04:30:46 pm »
Hi everyone,

Just want to let everyone know I'm still well and alive even though I haven't been posting here lately.. I have other things to attend to and havent even touched BVE since June since I released the 46. Right now for the E I am in the process of re-recording some new announcements and modeling the 50th Street station. Once that is done I will pass the route over to Joe (Phanto909) where he will work on the finishing touches and prepare the route to be released by the public. I do apologize about the constant delays and never-ending push backs but I have other things to do besides BVE, and whenever I find time to work on BVE i will try to push out this project as soon as I can.

Offline Brighton Express

• Operator
  • Progress Updater for the NYC Transit Forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2012, 08:20:02 pm »
Hi everyone,

Just want to let everyone know I'm still well and alive even though I haven't been posting here lately.. I have other things to attend to and havent even touched BVE since June since I released the 46. Right now for the E I am in the process of re-recording some new announcements and modeling the 50th Street station. Once that is done I will pass the route over to Joe (Phanto909) where he will work on the finishing touches and prepare the route to be released by the public. I do apologize about the constant delays and never-ending push backs but I have other things to do besides BVE, and whenever I find time to work on BVE i will try to push out this project as soon as I can.

Keep up the good work error.

Offline error46146

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • Photography by me.
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2012, 11:25:29 am »
So I have some bad news for you guys...

My laptop is now finished; it just suddenly stopped working since Friday night. I think it is probably a BIOS problem as it is not doing anything but spinning the fans.. the keyboard, USB ports, drives, etc are all not responding. I took it apart and took out the hard drive yesterday, and once I get a new computer I will have to find a way to transfer the files from there onto the new computer.

Until that happens, all of my BVE projects (this, the R46, R142A, R160 and Westinghouse motor sound package) are all on hold indefinitely.

Sorry to let everyone down, but this is out of my control. I was finishing up the announcements & working on the walls for 50th Street for the E a few days before this happened.

Offline BStyles

• Head Admin
  • Operator
  • The CEO
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2012, 07:32:33 am »
Like I told you a year ago, Bill, I finished 50th Street and already sent to Joe, and he is currently updating the skeleton, and that was the last I heard. I'm using what's left of the E to help Aaron complete his Queens-Bound work. If you can get online sometime I'll send it to you as well.

The best thing to do in this case is to buy a hard drive enclosure for your laptop hard drive. Run quick to J&R and ask them for that same device. Once you have taken out the drive you place it in the enclosure, and it become an external drive. If your files aren't corrupted you should be able to get your files off fine.

BStyles

Offline ceelboogie1

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2012, 03:09:04 pm »
Whenever you have time to complete your projects, I think we all will wait for those to be finished so we can run, analyze, critque, and praise the job well done from you
ceelboogie1- crown heights 24/7/366