BVEStation

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
I wish there was a way, it would make everything a lot easier for developers. But sadly no there isn't at the moment. I believe if you want that to be a feature of openBVE you should talk to leezer3. He's the current maintainer of the openbve program and he's the one who updates it with new features. You can contact him on the bve cornwall website
Maybe I'll try that! Thanks!

I am not sure if I still have it, but I may have some Spanish monorail hidden within my other trains. It is nowhere near accurate to the WDW monorail, but I can try to reskin it and add in some sounds and we'll see how it turns out. No promises, though.

I'd love to see this! This would be a great solution in the meantime!
Thanks for letting me know i will reupload soon
NYCTA Projects / Re: (WIP) Official Update Thread for the New-Tech Trains (R142-R188)
« Last post by NyC646 on February 18, 2018, 04:19:04 pm »
The R142 has OFFICIALLY been RELEASED

*THIS IS A HIGH QUALITY TRAIN*

THE R142 TRAIN FOR OPENBVE
Created by: Bvefan
Bombardier R142
Version: 1.9.5B

0 Key = LEDs Destination Signs and Stripmaps
9 key = Last Stop
Horn 1 = Horn
Horn 2 = Stand Clear
Horn Music = Being held Momen... Ann.

Credits:
All Major Coding Work Done Together By:
Shaquille Johnson (BveFan) & Michael Bradshaw (TheExpress/XD60);
Along With Any Textures or Codes Unspecified

[Trucks/Underbody]
Bvefan & Bstyles

[Textures]
Cab: Ryan J. Terry & Michael Bradshaw
4 line Stripmap: Aahd
Trucks textures: Bstyles

[Sounds]
Propulsion: By Fan Railer Modified By TheExpress/XD60 & Bvefan
Sound recordings by Bvefan and TheExpress/XD60

[Physics]:
Michael Bradshaw & Fan Railer

[Panel]
Mr. Railfan & Dj. Hammers

Special Thanks to:
Randy Puello
Ryan J. Terry
Aahd Tahar
Michael García
Miles Blount
Mekhi Central
The Openbve NYCT developers

Download Link is on Mediafire for now until someone approves download on bvestation: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8i4x0ll2kgfhgd5/R142.zip

Awesome work on the R142 man, the amount of detail being added to newly released content is mind boggling. And to think I used to think it couldn't get any better back in the days of the old legacy routes.

Also, would anyone mind reuploading the R142A? The links posted a few months ago are dead.
Off Topic / Оклейка авто
« Last post by Patriotyah on February 17, 2018, 04:33:17 am »
Доброго времени суток уважаемые коллеги!
Наше предприятие имеет большой опыт(более 12лет)работы на рынке Республики Беларусь по установке противопожарных,защитных и солнцезащитных архитектурных плёнок на фасадное
остекление зданий,входных групп и внутреннее остекление помещений.Мы рады предложить Вам взаимовыгодное сотрудничество.В работе используются выкосокачественные материалы
производства США,имеются все необходимые сертификаты.
С уважением,коллектив "ООО Защитные плёнки".
Более подробная информация размещена на нашем сайте Защитные плёнки минск

тонировка окон и балконов
продажа оконной пленки
купить пленка
пленка зеркальная солнцезащитная
солнцезащитные плёнки
пленка минск
пленка декоративная
окно бронированное
светозащитная пленка на окна
пленка тонировочная автомобильная купить
бронирование оконных стекол пленкой
декоративная пленка
оклейка пленкой стекла
декоративная пленка для мебели цена
бронированная пленка для авто
матовая пленка на стекло
архитектурная пленка купить
автомобильные пленки
тонировка авто минск
зеркальная тонировочная пленка цена
тонировка офисных перегородок минск
защитная пленка на металл
тонировочная пленка купить
оклейка автомобиля защитной пленкой цена
стекло пленка
зеркальная защитная пленка для телефона
ультрафиолетовая пленка
окна тонировка
защитная пленка для
защитная самоклеящаяся пленка
защитная пленка на окнах
тонировочная автомобильная пленка
пленка для мебели купить
купить пленку тонирующую
зеркальная защитная пленка
пленка зеркальная
нанесение пленки на автомобиль
защитная пленка на окно от солнца
защитная пленка класса а3 характеристики
клеящаяся пленка
оконные пленки
пленка для бронирования стекол
цветная пленка для стекла
декоративная пленка для мебели
белая матовая пленка для стекла
пленка защитная для окон
зеркальная пленка на окна купить
пленки тонировочные
солнцезащитная тонировка
пленка защитная прозрачная
First of all, It's an awesome train and worth the wait. Any patient soul can see just how much detail was put into this. On a side note, the between car double doors are the wrong type (they look reused from the R142A, they should be the kind on the 142 with the smooth glass frame). Also the run sounds are a little slow and the cab looks reused, but other than that you guys totally nailed it!
NYCTA Projects / Re: (WIP) Official Update Thread for the New-Tech Trains (R142-R188)
« Last post by bvefan on February 13, 2018, 01:33:06 pm »
Any questions, concerns, or criticism about the R142 can be placed in this forum, pm, or Facebook pm.  Also note that out of all the names mentioned in the credits only three of them had this train model prior to its release and only two people (Michael & myself) worked on this train. Any pictures posted of an R142 prior to this R142's release were not apart of this model. Majority are from the R142A model being retextured. Credit was given to those who either lended textures, sounds, and/or ideas.
I am not sure if I still have it, but I may have some Spanish monorail hidden within my other trains. It is nowhere near accurate to the WDW monorail, but I can try to reskin it and add in some sounds and we'll see how it turns out. No promises, though.
« Last post by BVERailer on February 12, 2018, 03:58:03 pm »
Nice, I'll have to give it a spin.
Other Projects / Re: [RELEASED] (WIP) 1970s Routes
« Last post by BadriveR142A on February 12, 2018, 02:42:32 pm »
A little update on the 1973 A line. Yes, a little one. I'm currently having a work experience so I don't have much time, and also I started to develop the preGOH R40/M/42.
Anyways, more detailed tower at 207th St (thanks to Ryan J. Terry for textures), stairs with old classic handrails, old DNE signs, new static/animated train textures from in-game screenshots, new tunnels (from 3line objects), exit indications on wall tiles as well as closed exits (open back in the days of course), glowing light bulbs and I think that's it. I'm already at 81 Street but I'll leave it and 72nd St for later and continue to detail from 59 St to Euclid Ave.

You welcome for all the head i could give you BVEFan!!! -Car Inspector Ryan!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10