BVEStation

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Other Projects / Re: [RELEASED] (WIP) 1970s Routes
« Last post by BadriveR142A on Today at 12:12:16 pm »
The escalator is now done ^^
I'm gonna put it in W4 and finish the station itself!

(During the end of the development)

« Last post by BadriveR142A on Yesterday at 05:20:58 pm »
I Love the pictures!! Are you going to do the B and D and maybe the W as well?
Check out the list I made on the first page, there're the B and D lines and even the TT West End line, the W never existed back then, but the RR was similar, but not planning to do it yet. But I'll add the E as well to Rockaway Park or WTC.

Working on the escalator for W4 St, not only for this station but in general for all other 70s routes. 23rd, 14th St stations are done, but I'll post them with W4 St when completed

« Last post by SP1900 on Yesterday at 02:04:04 pm »
I Love the pictures!! Are you going to do the B and D and maybe the W as well?
I don't see much difference between the 2017 version and the 2014 one. Other than that I love them!!!
I updated the old R46 and the pre-GOH versions.  This package includes 2017, 1989, 1979 and 1975 versions with improved interiors, exteriors, panels, physics, sounds and other detailing. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7vjxhsirr5optlp/R46.rar
« Last post by BadriveR142A on October 15, 2017, 06:12:18 am »
34th Street is finally completed, however I didn't find any textures for the wall tile, so it might change, if I don't find any textures, I'll keep the current one.

I decided as well to add some scenarios to my "to do list", including the A to Rockaway Park. I will maybe add to Euclid Ave scenarios but not sure at all, it's already a lot work here:

-1969 to 1973: A (207th Street - Far Rockaway) Middays or weekends and late nights, 8 Ave express & Fulton St local
                       A (207th Street - Lefferts Blvd) Rush hours, 8 Ave express & Fulton Street local

-1973 to 1977: A (207th Street - Far Rockaway) Middays or weekends and late nights, 8 Ave express & Fulton St local
                       A (207th Street - Far Rockaway) Rush hours, 8 Ave express & Fulton St express (the one I'm currently working on)
                       A (207th Street - Rockaway Park) Middays or weekends and late nights, 8 Ave express & Fulton St local
                       A (207th Street - Rockaway Park) Rush hours, 8 Ave express & Fulton St express
                       A (207th Street - Lefferts Blvd) Middays or weekends and late nights, 8 Ave express & Fulton St local
                       A (207th Street - Lefferts Blvd) Rush hours, 8 Ave express & Fulton St express

-1977 to 1979: A (207th Street - Far Rockaway) Late nights, 8 Ave Local & Fulton St Local
                       A (207th Street - Far Rockaway) Middays and weekends, 8 Ave express & Fulton St local
                       A (207th Street - Far Rockaway) Rush hours, 8 Ave express & Fulton St express
                       A (207th Street - Rockaway Park) Late nights, 8 Ave Local & Fulton St Local
                       A (207th Street - Rockaway Park) Middays and weekends, 8 Ave express & Fulton St local
                       A (207th Street - Rockaway Park) Rush hours, 8 Ave express & Fulton St express
                       A (207th Street - Lefferts Blvd) Late nights, 8 Ave Local & Fulton St Local
                       A (207th Street - Lefferts Blvd) Middays and weekends, 8 Ave express & Fulton St local
                       A (207th Street - Lefferts Blvd) Rush hours, 8 Ave express & Fulton St express

And since the interior of trains have changed in the late 70s, I might start a thread for the R27/30s with new interiors and exteriors I'll make

NYCTA Projects / Re: (WIP) Official Update Thread for the NYCTA BMT Routes
« Last post by BadriveR142A on October 15, 2017, 04:28:04 am »
If you ever plan to make a 1970s version of the Q (aka QB). I'm here!
« Last post by BadriveR142A on October 14, 2017, 06:21:26 am »
Here are the 50th St, 42nd St - PABT & Stil WIP 34th St stations:

Stay tuned for more!
Another street scene on Ellis Street which runs adjacent to the tracks with fictitious bus route.  More updates for downloads to follow. Buses and cars will be included.

Content Development / Re: More Support for openBVE on Mac?
« Last post by MP89 on October 11, 2017, 08:38:10 pm »
Yep it works fine for me itís a MacBook Pro that I bought last year but itís the mid 2015 model and no problems with the latest version of OB.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10