BVE > Content Development

BVE"BRR"

(1/3) > >>

trainz2011:
Yeah I Need help on using bve route randomizer ??

Pacific385:
Check this out:
If you have a shortcut for the program, go directly to step 6

--- Quote from: ipac ---How to use BVE Route Randomizer
by ipaclansite

Requirements:
BVE 2
BVE Route Randomizer.
Difficulty: Medium (Creating of shortcuts, Accessing Directories)

How to use BVE Route Randomizer (A video version of this tutorial is also availble please visit the video tutorials if you can.)

Assuming you have BVE Route Randomizer Installed, now its time to use it. If for some reason BVE Route randomizer hasn't created a shortcut on the desktop, well have to go look for it.
1. Click My Computer
2. Navigate to the folder where you installed BVE, the default location would be C:\Program Files\BVE\Railway\Object\BRR
3. Lets make a shortcut to the desktop if it wasn't made.
4. Right click BRR10.exe > Send to > Desktop (Create Shortcut) and it will create a shortcut.
5. Lets close down all the windows and return to the desktop.
6. Open up the shortcut we just created. You can always rename it later.
7. Select your route on the left side, and select the train on the right side, then click select on top.
8. Choose your settings, like Random Signalling to change the default signals, I like to change it to pretend there are "delays" Or Change the time table, There are other settings there too you can go and play around and experiment with them, as they dont touch your original route at all. You can also start BVE in developer mode for extra features.
9. After you have selected all your goodie old settings click Start BVE, and BVE 2 will start up, with all the settings you have selected
10. Now go for a drive and have fun! The next time you want to use BVE Route Randomizer again, its on the desktop!
--- End quote ---

trainz2011:
Ok. I Wanna Know How to pute routes on others routes like this. http://youtu.be/WBf4-WvG91o

Orion V CNG #748:

--- Quote from: trainz2011 on July 15, 2012, 03:27:01 pm ---Ok. I Wanna Know How to pute routes on others routes like this. http://youtu.be/WBf4-WvG91o

--- End quote ---
The route in that video is actually the A line. The user used the R160 and different announcements to make it seem like a real re-route. So basically thats really the A route used with R160 announcements. The purpose of BRR is really to put you in different tracks. (Example: your going downtown to your next stop but you end up on an uptown track) or "Wrong-railing".

trainz2011:
so your saying i can do that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version