BVEStation

Author Topic: R62a OpenBve [Official Thread] + Preview  (Read 39386 times)

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
Re: R62a OpenBve [Official Thread] + Preview
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2011, 03:06:29 pm »
Okay, my R44 project will be cancelled.  No further notice.  Let the serious developers run NYCTBA with quality camera shots of a real cab.  I'm just the backbone, hardly spoken about and spent lots of time in MS Paint and Paint Shop Pro to draw replica cabs.  I'm getting old and I think it's time to let the new generation handle BVE.  It doesn't make sense to release an R40 slant remake and an R44 cab view and moments later, someone releases a much updated project to fit the future routes.  Good luck people, and Mr. RailFan, keep up the great work.
WHOAAA! It's seems too me that you're looking at other train developers work and like losing it.Don't stop your project even though it wasn't a cab pic it is still the best thing we had since TLjr. took down his R-44.It's like people are kicking you out of your job while your still kicking your ass getting the job done.Your trains are fine to me b\c it's better than nothing.But please keep developing good trains.
What he said.

Don't Stop Believing by Journey its a song for you bud
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2011, 03:12:07 pm »
Okay, my R44 project will be cancelled.  No further notice.  Let the serious developers run NYCTBA with quality camera shots of a real cab.  I'm just the backbone, hardly spoken about and spent lots of time in MS Paint and Paint Shop Pro to draw replica cabs.  I'm getting old and I think it's time to let the new generation handle BVE.  It doesn't make sense to release an R40 slant remake and an R44 cab view and moments later, someone releases a much updated project to fit the future routes.  Good luck people, and Mr. RailFan, keep up the great work.
WHOAAA! It's seems too me that you're looking at other train developers work and like losing it.Don't stop your project even though it wasn't a cab pic it is still the best thing we had since TLjr. took down his R-44.It's like people are kicking you out of your job while your still kicking your ass getting the job done.Your trains are fine to me b\c it's better than nothing.But please keep developing good trains.
What he said.

Don't Stop Believing by Journey its a song for you bud
well said , dont stop believing

Offline zerobeats2000

• Developer
  • New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2011, 01:44:01 am »
I'm very sorry everyone.  No matter what, I must finish what I started on and not give up.  Whether its hand-drawn or photo-realistic, everybody here have their own impressive creations.

Disregard my response from earlier. (And Mr. RailFan, please do create the R46 as you planned).  I also apologize for bringing this thread off topic.  The R44 thread will get started soon.

Thank you everyone.

Offline Smooth23

• Conductor
  • Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2011, 08:45:26 am »
I'm very sorry everyone.  No matter what, I must finish what I started on and not give up.  Whether its hand-drawn or photo-realistic, everybody here have their own impressive creations.

Disregard my response from earlier. (And Mr. RailFan, please do create the R46 as you planned).  I also apologize for bringing this thread off topic.  The R44 thread will get started soon.

Thank you everyone.
Keep your head up Zerobeats everyone will help you out in the best way possible  ;D

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2011, 09:14:02 am »

Thank you everyone.
no probs bro , if you need any help feel free to ask ! 8)

Offline Pegasusleos4

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2011, 04:27:00 pm »
Thats the spirit zerobeats2000  :) :) :) :)

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2011, 06:24:13 pm »
well, he didnt stop believing! :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Route & Object Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2011, 03:52:45 pm »
My goodness, the panel is very realistic. You sure you guys aint breaking into the yard at night? lol

Offline BStyles

• Head Admin
  • Operator
  • The CEO
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2011, 04:45:06 pm »
Breaking into the yard at night wouldn't explain the daylight in the panel. ;)

Great job so far. Let me know how the panel is progressing so that I can coordinate it with the exterior/interior view.

BStyles

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2011, 06:02:51 pm »
Breaking into the yard at night wouldn't explain the daylight in the panel. ;)

Great job so far. Let me know how the panel is progressing so that I can coordinate it with the exterior/interior view.

BStyles
ive programed the panel into the train but it seems that the window is a bit too narrow so im going to expand the panel a bit so its not as congested. also the Pressure gauge is being a bitch to make as the few pics i took of it are a bit too dark and you cant make out the numbers . other then that the panel is making good progress

Offline rstar

• Operator
  • MailMan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2012, 10:53:21 pm »
Holy S#%t Sorry to be very late but this R62A cab is looking good. ;D

Offline Failsafe

• Operator
  • Community Advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2013, 10:12:15 pm »
Hey, MrRailfan Any news on this project?
Bvestation Police Department-To protect and serve